April 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Powder - Nude by Nature - Natural Mineral Cover

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lamernoire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very pale skin and the Natural Mineral Cover in 'fair' is one of the only powders I have ever found that matches my skin tone without making me look ghostly. I use it with the Nude By Nature liquid foundation and their finishing veil, and am happy with the coverage I get. It won't do an amazing job of covering up break outs, but it will provide an decent amount of coverup while still looking quite natural (as long as you don't overdo the powder), which is what I like. My skin also gets quite dry and while the mineral cover isn't perfect, it dries my skin out less than any of the other foundations I have tried so far (Mac, Nars, Covergirl... etc). I always use it with a primer and I think this is essential for anyone with dry skin. I alternate between Nude By Nature's own primer and The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer. They seem to have equal effectiveness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SweetAussie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this Mineral cover, I wish I came across this earlier, I've used oil based foundations for years, which made my skin red and blotchy also made me break out.

The cover of this Mineral powder is fantastic, as I have fair skin, the light tone is perfect for me, I can also darken it with the bronzer if need be.

I love everything about Nude by Nature, best Mineral cover on the market today.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Peanutbutterbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to buy the light mineral powder by Nude, and it was great. However, I think after they started expanding their range (adding skin care and liquid foundation) and "giving it away" on Foxel, the quality plummeted. Like a few other reviewers I find the finish to be cakey and make my pores look huge. It wasn't always this way, but it is now, so now I need to find a new powder. Ugh, so disappointed Nude! I won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by emilyoconnor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. Mineral. Cover.
I only use it over my Revlon Colorstay foundation, but I absolutely love it (especially with the finishing veil). A lot of people don't seem to have liked it as much as I have! I have acne prone skin and it is great to help cover that. The only downside for me is the price, but it is a better quality product than the other generics.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by b2kkkel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This makeup claims to be kind to skin. My skin always seems to feel itchy with it on. My skin is generally sensitive.. The nude powder doesn't feel comfortable on my skin. When I have it on, I feel like I just want to take it off and slop on some moisturizer. My skin is combination of oily and I sometimes get dry areas and this powder creates dry patches to form on my skin.
The ingredients in this powder are quite natural so I'm not sure why I'm having this itching and drying problem from it.
IT IS NOT WATERPROOF-claims to be waterproof but it is in no way waterproof and in fact the lasting power of this powder is very disappointing. I would have to regularly touch up multiple times a day every couple of hours at least, even with a foundation or primer underneath, it does not last long. On a hot day, it's terrible, it starts to cake (and no I'm not using too much, even if I use little product, it completely sweats off on a hot day.)When I've used it with my favourites : my Mac foundation, RCMA, and Kett creme, it still disappoints.
The nude powder is said to minimize pores. I hate how it makes the pores look on my nose. I'll look into a mirror and just see how huge they make my pores look on my nose and between my eyebrows. This powder does not compare to bare minerals or mica beauty that genuinely does minimize my pores and has staying powder.
It works well to conceal with a concealer brush but then again it just comes straight off my face in a couple of hours. Used on my blemishes, it makes them appear crusty. When built, it does cover red marks but it just feels so uncomfortable on my skin. It also tends to emphasize lines around my eyes (I'm 20 and do not like this). It's just not smooth or silky like it claims. The foundation will last you a long time in the 15 grams container. It is particularly irritating around and on my nose and I end up getting bumpy on my nose due to the clogged pores after using it which isn't nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Breighp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in medium powder it is great over other foundations but isn't great to west alone. The veil is also great over foundations it is a very flawless finish. The bb cream is not good at all it is very sticky and claggy it is terrible to blend and does nothing for my skin at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Yummy1Mummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nude by Nature mineral foundation:

Is OK, but not great. I found that it didn't give me much coverage at all. It also made my skin VERY itchy! I used the sampler but never went back to buy the product as it was very disappointing. I think if you already have great skin then this would look good, but if you have imperfections to cover up, this stuff is no good.

Nude by Nature mineral veil:

This mineral veil looked good when i first put it on- although it has quite a pale / ghostly finish compared to other mineral veils, you can't put too much. I loved it at first, compensating for the paleness with some bronzer. It did make my skin look good. The problem started after a few hours of having the mineral veil on my face- it seemed to make me look 10 years older by accentuating fine lines that i didn't even know i had! It was scary! It is really drying, settling into any imperfections and making them a lot more obvious than before. I had to stop using this product. I can highly recommend: bare minerals ORIGINAL mineral veil instead, its amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by raphaelle17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this mineral powder for almost three years. This product is all natural but
has a very strong coverage, so i don't have to use any concealer after applying it.
I have cystic acne and this has been the only thing that has helped cover it up. Its quite
expensive and i wish it was cheaper but its totally worth it.
It does get shiny and a little caky but it doesn't break me out or make me feel like i am
wearing make up.
If you have terrible skin or just want a natural and heathy alternative to foundation, i
recommend this make up to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by JessicaMcGrath96

I have been using this as my day-to-day foundation for about 2 years now and love it! I have acne prone skin and it covers blemishes flawlessly without clogging or irritating the skin. The large container lasts quite a while and coverage is very easy to build, without looking 'cakey'. The Nude By Nature Kabuki Brush works wonders with this product as well.

A downside to this product is the limited variety of shades - there is only light, medium or dark and quite often medium is too light and dark is too dark, so I have to mix the two, however that is a very minor downside to this great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sporky

I love this product! I use it over a BB cream and tiny bit of concealer under my eyes on the daily and over liquid foundation on a night out and i never have any problems. Been using it for over a year now and will continue for the foreseeable future!