Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover

3.6

Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin (Australian Organic Clay), /- Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue.

on 6/29/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

due to the price of this I probably wouldn't re-purchase it for the mere fact that I didn't 'love' it I 'liked' it... This doesn't blend the best and I cant help but feel that it looks blotchy and really masky. It cakes up in the nose/under-eye area really badly for me. Others say that it doesn't for them but this is just something that happens with me. I always moisturise before I put on my makeup and the moisturiser just makes powders on my face looks blotchy and HORRIBLE! I still really like this product despite all these things that happen because it looks incredibly natural and leaves a nice sheen on your face. Once you get the blending of this product down pact to a way that works for you, you will probably like this for a simple everyday powder.

on 6/20/2015 9:43:00 PM

Natural looking coverage, it does get oily on me after a few hours tho.

on 6/3/2015 3:47:00 PM

I'm not a big fan of powders but my ex bought me the Nude by Nature Mineral set (light/medium) including the primer, mineral cover powder, bronzer, mineral veil and brush. And I have to say I really enjoyed using it and have continued using it for 2 and a half years. They're really good powders and look lovely and natural. But what I love most is that it gets along so well with my skin! I don't have to worry about breaking out when I use it. My favourite though is the bronzer. I also think the packaging looks quite nice

on 5/29/2015 7:15:00 AM

This is my secret weapon! I've been using it for at least 8 years and I'm 23. I wear it over foundation for work/ events and it gives me the best finish (I wear it alone for running to the shops n what not). It's not too matte and flat it has a satin finish and helps to cover anything my foundation and concealer hasn't. I always look air brushed sooo many people ask me what base I wear and EVERY SINGLE friend I've ever told to try it has never stopped using it (at least 9 people). Friends joke that I'm like a secret nude seller because of how many people I have turned into nude addicts.

One tip the light/medium shade is shit (not even the same consistency) I always buy a light a have a medium to mix with it depending on how tanned I am.

on 5/8/2015 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Looked way too powdery and flat for my liking.

on 5/8/2015 8:24:00 AM

amazing, it actually heals my acne and never causes an break outs, it also looks so natural once it has been on for a while and mixes with your skin's natural oils. I would recommend only a light dusting if you have dry skin as this contains zinc which drys out skin

on 3/19/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to use the rimmel stay matte powder but I dropped it so I switched to this and I love it too! It's a bit messy but so is everything! Anyway, it gives a great finish without looking cakey and it matches me perfectly (I have the lightest shade)

on 2/22/2015 6:12:00 AM

I have been using this product for about 4 years (since I was about 15). I hated using liquid foundations as it made my face look very oily, when I have a normal complexion. I decided to try Nude from all the advertisement I had seen about it and I have not looked back since! I just a light BB Cream or concealer underneath (I have really good skin and never get any break outs at all) and a light layer of this mineral powder over the top and my skin looks flawless! It is about messy as when applying the mineral does tend to go everywhere (word of advice, do not wear a white top when applying this!) but other than that this product is excellent! I have not used any other foundation since discovering this :)

on 2/15/2015 11:03:00 PM

Finally caved into the hype when I found this on sale. Although I do receive a lot of compliments on my "skin" and "makeup" when I am wearing this mineral cover, I honestly do not love it as everyone seems to. It is messy. very messy. powder goes everywhere off the brush, out of the container, blows when I have a fan on above me. Wastes a lot of product in the process. It is a very light coverage. Does not conceal blemishes at all for me. Makes my pores HUGE. The worst part about this stuff is that if I try build up coverage it will sort of sit around my pores (and go cakey) and never into them which just makes them stand out all huge and horrible. I use the brush it comes with and find it so hard to apply, constantly re dipping into the powder which is already puffing everywhere. Like I said, I do receive compliments when I am wearing it as it does give a nice glowing, fresh, light coverage look to most parts of my face except my nose and cheeks (large pores). The hype and love for this product is sadly not with me. I think it is very expensive too for the little amount of product as so much is wasted during application.

on 1/15/2015 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this powder. It's light but provides good coverage. I use it over my Shiseido Illuminating Foundation which is a tiny bit too dark for me and this powder helps to blend it all together and lighten it up. It's a nice matte finish. I get a very oily t-zone area, and this powder is definitely the best I've used in terms of keeping me matte for longer. I still have to do touch-ups, but the powder stays looking fairly fresh on me for about 4-5 hours, and then I use a blotting paper and re-apply a quick amount to perk me up again.

Also, it's lasted me for ages! I've had my current one for at least 7 months now, and there is still plenty left and I use a fair bit each time. I wear make-up about 4 days of the week. I had my previous pot of it last me about 9 months and I was wearing it every single day and doing more frequent touch-ups back then also (longer days).