September 15, 2014 | 1027 users online

Powder - Nude by Nature - Natural Mineral Cover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by maddison123

Great buildable coverage. Make sure you only use a little to start with because it can easily look cakey and orange if applied heavy handed. I also use as a setting powder when using cc cream, by lightly dusting over my t zone. Works a treat. This powder is also good if you break out easily - I have issues with heaps of foundations but this is fine on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by zelihakaya

There isnt much to rave about honestly. i have a lot of acne scarring and this makes it even more obvious. I find that the foundation has a tint of grey, when i apply it, it looks patchy and my face looks dirty. It only stays on for a few hours and then disappears. i tried it a couple of times at school and every time i tried it, at the ed of the day, my face was so oily it looked disgusting. It also does not look natural. the smell isnt that pleasant.

The only thing that i like about this is that its matte, and it doesn't have shimmer in it. i wouldn't recommend buying it, especially for that price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by koihimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am continuously using mineral loose foundation and I it wasn't love from first sight. Once I realized that brush matters I stopped looking for a liquid foundation that would match my skin tone (I have neutral fair/light skin tone). You need kabuki brush and your skin must be moisturized. I use tap the product on my face with my flat brush first and then blend it with circular motions. It is buildable and I use it to conceal minor problems on my skin sometimes. Coverage is quite good: quite often I have eczema patches or irritations and the foundation covers them. Although my skin is sensitive this product does not make me break out and my skin does not produce more oil than it would normally.

Packagind is nice (although I personally hate matte plastic for makeup) and you get a lot of product. If only there would be rotating cover like in BareMinerals pots so you would be able to prevent product from constantly spillng into the lid during transportation.

Considering amount of product you get and quality and ingredients I think that price is fair. Of course it is a little high for drugstore product but let's be fair it isn't highest you've seen.

I've been using it for several mothes intensively now and I'm nowhere near finishing it. I will not repurchase it again just because I want to try other mineral foundations on the market like everyday minerals and bareMinerals ones.

UPD I've been reading details about ingredients of other mineral loose foundations on the market as well as reviews for them and I doubt now that I will try something other than my Nude by nature foundation. Too bad other stuff in the range is so awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jessnev

I have suffered with acne for the last 5 years- I am now 24.
I am at the stage now where I occasionally have terrible break outs around my jawline and chin (being treated by medication) and have a fair bit of acne scarring.
I have an oily forehead but due to the medication and gels I apply on my jawline and chin, I can get very dry in those areas.

I use this product on weekends and days where I only have to have make up on for a few hours as it is 'natural' and doesn't seem to clog my pores.

I find that I can not wear it for longer than a few hours as it disappears into my skin and becomes patchy.
It does not cover up my acne scarring, I have to use either a concealer or Dermablend to do that.

My sister has normal skin- not oily, not dry and not acne prone (lucky thing!) She can go for about 5 hours with this on but still needs to touch it up with powder throughout the day/night

Overall, it is fine for a few hours of running errands but I can definitely not wear it for longer than that. I would say that for the price, and for what I need it for, it is not worth it. I would, however, buy it again….just until I find something else!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by imme101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!!
I 100% recommend this product. It makes skin look clear and healthy, and conceals blemishes well. I found it slightly expensive (as i'm only 14) and so i recently bought i cheaper brand of powder however it is not nearly as good so i've decided to go back to nude. One issue is that it comes off very easily but apart from that its great + it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaRose94

I love this product I've used products such as Youngblood which is very pricey as well as Napoleon and by far I love nude the most as a mineral powder the coverage is great and it's not to expensive but still gives you salon like results :) is amazing would Recommend it for everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Tere86

I have tried the liquid foundation in the medium shade. Light looked way too light for my olive skin but dark was too dark so I went with medium. It has an orangey colour that doesn't match my skin tone. I think the lack of colour options is a problem.

The coverage is really bad, doesn't even cover very light blemishes. I like how it doesn't make my skin as oily as other foundations but that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few months ago and have been using it since then. I have tested it with multiple foundations and concealers and on its own. I believe this only works best with its own line of products. I have tried it with Covergirl foundations, Revlon, Etude house CC creams, Missha BB creams, etc, it does not do its job as well as it does with its own foundation and concealer. I noticed that when using it with nude by nature foundation and concealer, i did not get as oily on my t-zone as when i used it with other foundation brands. Coverage was decent, however considering my extreme acne scarring it did not manage to cover it fully but possibly just medium coverage. I have this in a medium and i would suggest to get a darker shade if you're going to apply finishing veil on top as well. This partly broke me out and it does cling to dry patches so make sure to moisturise properly before using. The price range is almost equivalent to that of a high-end one, so i probably won't repurchase and would probably use that money to invest in other brands to test out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by annabelleq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shades are great, not orange at all. Coverage is light to medium at most, but I find it preferable. The new packaging with the added swivel close lid inside is a great idea- even if the lid does manage to open you wont spill anything. It's a bit pricy but does last for a while. Overall I like this product and have repurchased several times.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lamernoire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very pale skin and the Natural Mineral Cover in 'fair' is one of the only powders I have ever found that matches my skin tone without making me look ghostly. I use it with the Nude By Nature liquid foundation and their finishing veil, and am happy with the coverage I get. It won't do an amazing job of covering up break outs, but it will provide an decent amount of coverup while still looking quite natural (as long as you don't overdo the powder), which is what I like. My skin also gets quite dry and while the mineral cover isn't perfect, it dries my skin out less than any of the other foundations I have tried so far (Mac, Nars, Covergirl... etc). I always use it with a primer and I think this is essential for anyone with dry skin. I alternate between Nude By Nature's own primer and The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer. They seem to have equal effectiveness.