October 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Liquid - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Match

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by allysche

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First of all, the packaging is absolutely horrible. It is so hard to get anything out of it even when it is completely full. It is probably the worst foundation packaging I have ever seen. It is also extremely hard to tell how much is left. It almost looks like there is supposed to at least be a pump on it. I say if you are going to buy this foundation, (The price is pretty good, but not the best. I bought mine from a local store that sells stuff for really cheap that are expired or have ripped or crushed packaging. How ironic.) you should try to get it all out using one of those product spatulas and put it in a different container. You can probably buy an inexpensive container from your local dollar store. The foundation itself is just OK. The coverage isn't the best, it's darker than it says, and it is more yellow toned. The "porcelain" looks more like "fair" or "light". That might just be because I have really, really light skin that nearly everything is too dark for, though. I'm probably just going to use the rest of mine to make a D.I.Y. BB cream with some other products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has been my everyday choice in spring and summer. the SPF makes it the perfect products for this season. the coverage is really on the low side, but I am okay with it as I don't need a lot. the texture is really lightweight but it takes a little to absord before you can really apply powder and go on with your makeup. it doesn't look greasy or shiny on me, though. the price is super inexpensive so it's really just for quick and easy makeup looks for everyday. I hate the packaging though! it really sucks because it's always really difficult to say how much is left. Not convenient for travelling as it's heavy and bulky, and as soon as the product is a bit past the half it becomes more and more difficult to get it out. won't repurchase for sure. but I am enjoying it as long as it lasts. it feels a lot more like a tintet moisturiser though!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Ultimate match, my butt! The color as comes out of the bottle is much darker than it appears, and take on distinct orangey hues when applied. The bottle is very poorly designed, with a tiny opening at the top,meaning you have to give the bottle a good thwack each time you try to get an application out. Sheer coverage but build able. Made my face greasy and shiny almost immediately even using a primer. Due to the bottle design, orange hues and colors being darker than they appear from looking at the bottle, would not purchase again. This one goes in the garbage.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by heyitschloe98

This product is very close to a tinted moisturizer. It is very light coverage but can be built up to nearly medium coverage but that's about all. The smell is kind of strong, like sunscreen, but I don't mind because it does have spf 15. I hate anything in packaging like this, a heavy glass container from which you have to dump the foundation out of a small opening. It is pretty thin but not too liquidy, and takes a few tries with a makeup sponge to get it to blend well. I gave it 3 lippies rather than 2 because it has such a pretty and natural finish. I have oily combo skin, acne, and scars, and while this doesn't cover the latter, it does even out redness and leave a semi matte finish, not at all cakey. Good for a day when my face isn't too bad. It does provide a little moisture too, but not greasy. It blends great with any concealer (I tried liquid, cream, stick, and powder.) When you set it with powder you get a fully matte finish without looking ashy. I might try adding a light layer of this over my regular foundation to see if I still get the nice finish. You can't go labeling this foundation good or bad, it's really up to personal preference. Hope this helps!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I saw this at a grocery store that is very close to my house. I was hunting for a new foundation, so I thought I would give it a try. BIG MISTAKE! I'm really glad I only paid about $4 for this.

First, the packaging is terrible. It's a heavy glass bottle with no pump. The foundation itself is very thick and gloppy, so it's really a pain to get out. I prefer foundation with a pump, but in most cases, I can live without it. But not this one.

Second, the coverage on the foundation is extremely sheer. I have some small bumps and a lot of redness on my face because of a genetic disease. This foundation did absolutely nothing to cover or hide any of them. Don't even think about trying to build this up.

3rd, this foundation feels very thick, heavy, and greasy on my face. It never really absorbed into my skin, it just kind of sat on top and never really dried either. There is no way I would have been able to tolerate having this on my face all day. So I can't really comment on the staying power.

4th, it is a major pain to get off. I had to scrub and scrub to get it off.

I ended up washing this off shortly after applying it. Then it went where it belongs: In the garbage. Totally awful and definitely will not repurchase. This foundaiton might work great for someone with flawless, normal skin. Maybe even dry skin. But for people with very oily skin like mine, I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Xokmjxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This products Is amazing for summer! It's so lightweight on your face you don't even think you have foundation on. The coverage is a bit sheer but with a bit of pressed powder on my face I look flawless! And the price makes it so much better! I just wish with the packaging the hole wasnt so small

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ngirl292

I loved it! It was SP 15, covered well, and didn't irritate my skin or became chalky and rubbing right off. The smell was little off, but otherwise I loved it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Rosieebabie

I always call this a tinted moisturizer on accident. The coverage is VERY sheer - which is why I love it! My face doesn't need much coverage, this let's my own skin shine through the makeup. When I first opened it, beware.. It smells like straight sunscreen! It wears off but honestly I can look past it. If you purchase this DO NOT use a regular foundation brush or you will hate it hate it hate it. It will come out streaky. Use anything that can buff this into your skin, a flat top brush, stippling, kabuki.. Etc. I personally like to use my elf powder brush - WORKS GREAT AND BLENDS LIKE A DREAAMM. Also blends 3x faster than their stippling brush. Almost forgot to mention that this makes you look greasy/dewy. Haaha there's a fine line. I lightly apply powder over it and it'll look fine. I don't apply powder to my cheeks, nose & cupids bow and I get a nice highlighted look. If you are looking for good longevity in this don't count on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by dollyhorse101

I like the formula for this foundation. It's very light, blends easily, wears all day, doesn't get too oily and has a nice semi-matte finish that i love with foundations! My only problem with this is the fricken packaging!! The tiny opening of the jar makes it almost impossible to get product out! Normally, when I have a foundation in a jar, I pour a tiny bit out onto my finger tip and dot it over my face. Then I blend it in with a brush. But I can't do that with this because it doesn't physically pour out of the bottle! The only way I can get it out is to shake it onto my hand, but i hate doing that cause I find it wastes more product, then I have random foundation on the back of m hand. That is my only quarrel, and no matter how frustrating it is, I do like the foundation itself. I wouldn't buy it again though for that reason alone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by kaydeem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
-Really, really inexpensive
-Contains a sunscreen
-Makes dry skin feel moisturized

Cons:
-Thin consistency
-Because it is so thin, it is hard to apply evenly for consistent coverage
-Has a tendency to "pill" or leave little pinpricks of gloppy tint in some places but not others

This particular foundation is not particularly useful to presenting a finished face. I am using up the bottle I have on hand to camouflage spider veins on my lower legs.