Korres Zea Mayes Powder Blush-45 Coral

4.3

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate. May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090.

on 5/25/2011 6:00:00 PM

Perfect-i love Korres blushes-they are so smooth-this one makes my face so sexy now that i am tan,i think i look like a Yamamay model-ok except the body-.My best friend told me this is the best blush i have ever had-
I use the Monoi bronzer 2 all over my face and then this one on my cheeks and nose in order to get the lookI~I just returned from the beach!

on 5/12/2011 7:00:00 PM

Great: just an amazing color, a little bit is enough and you look fresh and healthy! Definitely give this a go.

on 7/9/2010 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love that it is natural product. Not my HG blush but I used from time to time. I can use it with other blush to build up colors. It's just okay.

on 11/25/2009 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So aside from being a self-proclaimed blush addict, I really LOVE Korres blushers. They apply evenly and are easily blended. In the pan this blush looks like a dirty coral/brown color with shimmer. Once on my cheeks, the shimmer is not noticible (big yay for me) and it's a lovely orange/coral flush..somewhat reminiscent of what NARS exhibit A looks like on me..just not as intensely orange/red. (I am a NC30-35 or Korres WRF3) Even so, the Korres is a little "intense" for my liking, though nothing a skunk can't fix. On a side note, I've read some articles saying to stay away from cornstarch (aka zea mayes) in products, but I've had no side effects or break outs so I will continue to use Korres blushers!!

Popular Blush Products