April 21, 2014 | 1508 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Mango Lipstick #47 - Orange Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by pupster

This was part of a set of four Korres full-sized lippies from Sephora for $26.50 which was a good deal since they normally sell for $18 each. I think "lipstick" is misleading because for me the texture is more like a gloss. They don't have a lot of staying power and I don't find them quite as moisturizing as Clinique's superbalm glosses although they are lovely and buttery to apply. However, I do like these colors for summer with a tan. I would repurchase in another value set by Korres, but IMHO they are not worth the $18 price tag. This color is a peachy coral on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

When i first swatched the tester for this on my hand, i didn't think i would be purchasing it. It looked too sheer. But, I decided to try it on my lips anyways (temptalia.com raves about these) and I am so glad I did. It's super moisturizing and there is considerable amount of coverage (perhaps a mix between MAC creamsheen and lustre). Beautiful orangey/peachy color. (Oh and it has SPF 10 and is Mineral Oil Free; Silicone Free : Propylene Glycol Free; Ethanolamine Free)

Will definately re-purchase. Want to check out the other colors too.
(Took 1 point away because its on the expensive side and color doesn't last too long.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by susy24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick and the Mango Lipstick in 45 Coral and 52 Orange Red in a set. All colors are a little similar, but they all are pretty colors and they look great on me. They are sheer but still give enough color. All of them feel great, are creamy and are really moisturizing. I'm using these all the time now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the lipstick trio in Red-Orange, Orange-Brown, and Coral - the colors ended up looking all relatively the same on my semi-pigmented lips. Not bad colors but I wouldn't recommend buying this trio since they're similar colors but maybe if you have very light lips they'll all be distinct. I feel that a red lipstick should be vibrant and these all showed up as sheer red on my lips. Although it feels like liquid silk on the lips, it didn't end up being very moisturizing for me but it did give a small amount of moisture. It also didn't look too "wet" as advertised but if you layered on a lot I'm sure it would. My favorite thing about these lipsticks is the container. It's a white minimalist metal tube that is so luxe! The color didn't did stay even so I had a sort of darker line around the edges of my lips shortly after applying. I returned these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lmo1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchase a three pack of Korres Limited Edition Mango Lip Collection. It came with Mango Lipstick in 47 Russet, Mango Lipstick in 45 Coral and Mango Lipstick in 52 Orange Red. These lipsticks are so smooth and creamy, like butter. They have a beautiful color to all of them. Some say they look too orange, but those colors are in for spring and summer! They are three nice coral/rich red shades. Alot of lipsticks make my lips dry feeling, but these are like balms. Very moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Got this in the Delight your Lips-4 mango lipsticks in earthy & warm tones (#36,25,47,52). Totally right up my ally!!!(yellow, NC30-35. Korres wild rose WRF3-fairly pigmented lips) These lippies are amazing! They smell delish, a somewhat faint fruity sweet smell. They are sheer, yet build-able and have a nice non-sticky glossy finish. They are also incredibly MOISTURIZING! I don't use any lip balm underneath and yet my lips are still kissably soft. Also the packaging is lovely. It has a snap lid so there's no chance of it slipping off. It's also kind of heavy as far as l/s goes as the case seems to be made of some metal. I personally enjoy the way it feels in my hand, though ymmv.
Orange brown is a bit of a misnomer in my opinion, as once applied, there's no trace of any brown tones in this lippie. It's more of a rose-y coral/pink on my fairly pigmented lips. In the tube however, it does look like a brown orange color. continued >>