November 26, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Liquid Liner / Liquid Shadow [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lacysilk29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this. Liquid liner is usually my favorite and the small and thin brush make it easy to create a variety of looks. I love the brush, the handle, the pot, honestly everything. Except one this is I feel like it's going to be discontinued since it's on sale at the website and there are new liner tubes. It makes me sad but I still have a lot left and can just buy the new ones since they'll probably be the same. & I love that it's not waterproof. For some reason I hate waterproof makeup. But this is great if you love liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by 1122135

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be some kind of magic eyeliner. It seems as though the bottle never ends. the brush makes it very easy to apply and is long enough to get the eyeliner at the bottom and in corners. The color is fantastic and doesn't smudge easily. However like most Urban Decay products it is very over priced

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have used and I have experimented with quite a few. I have it in several colors, but my favorite is oil slick. It is not a dark, dark black but just right for the average work day. The application is uber easy - I love the size of the brush out of the bottle and although I am sure, like other UD products, the packaging loses some of the product for me, I have to say I will sacrifice that for the ease of applying this and the way it looks and stays on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by missbutterworth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great intense colour! needs a bit of practicing to get a hang of the brush and colour runs like crazy if u tear. bonus pts for longevity, i've been using this everyday for about a year and does not seem to be finishing anytime soon.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by JGuan56

The pigmentation, formula and applicator is amazing! My only fallout is a major one though :(! The packaging sucks the opening get clogged up and gets really really gross! You also waste a whole lot of product with the packaging as well! I paid $26 after tax, I wanted to get my money's worth but with the amount of product wasted... It was noot worth $26 at all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this liquid liner. The applicator is super user-friendly. However, when my eyes water, this liner runs. I wish it were waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This was my very first liquid liner I have ever tried after extensive research and spending time in Sephora for a good beginners' liquid liner. This liquid liner's packaging is very cute. The shape of the brush and handle is easy to use and it does not budge for the rest of the day unless you cry and the tears wash it (because that happened to me once, but every liquid liner would smudge in a case like that!). I havent had the chance to use other liquid liners and actually compare with the others but for now, it's a definite grab for me when I wear liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by honeydoodles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own these liners in Radium (cobalt blue) and Ecstasy (bright violet) and have a mixed opinion of them. The thing I like about these is that they have really bright colors. I would recommend these if you want really eye catching colors of eyeliner. However, I definitely would purchase these in the more ordinary colors because I could find a better black or brown liquid liner for much less. For one thing, these flake. Not really horribly, but they do flake. Furthermore, I find the brush difficult to use. I feel like I can never get a precise line. However, this may just be that I personally prefer and am more used to a felt-tipped type. In short, I like the colors, but the formula and brush are not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by laurend6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite eyeliner! I use oilslick, and it's the only liquid eyeliner I can manage to apply quickly and it still look good. Its the perfect consistency and the small brush makes it easier to get close to my eye. It lasts all day too! The only down side is the packaging.. I tend to run out quickly because you cant get what is at the end of the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kutoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the color, the brush, and the results. Not a fan of the short handle though! I don't see anyone else complaining the short handle so perhps it's just me! I prefer a regular pen style liner so took 1 lippie off.