October 1, 2014 | 926 users online

Treatments (Face) - MD Formulations - Facial Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by irinaspm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this cleanser since 2005 and never looked back - as since then I said "good bye" to black/white heads and it keeps my face line-free. I don't use it in the morning, it's only in my night routine - my only concern is that the whole line of "MD Formulations" is getting discontinued and I can't come up with anything to replace this product. That's going to be a big problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this product great for my combo skin. It really helped me during my breakout years. It helped to keep my skin from not being so oily. I loved it. You only need a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by DeniseN

I use the MD Formulations cleanser with this morning and night and this stuff is awesome! I have purchased 5 times and will continue to because I know when I wake up in the morning after putting this on my skin will look better. It stings a bit but I love it cause I know it is attacking my pimples LOL.... I am 27 so I do not notice it lessening wrinkles yet but I really do love it to even tone/kill my pimples/bumps on forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by DariaNeverGrowsUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG glycolic treatment. Please note that this is not a moisturizer. They changed the name to Continuous Renewal Serum (probably to avoid confusion). They say to use this in the morning underneath your moisturizer and a Vita-A plus product at night, but since I don't use a Vita-A product, I use this at night underneath my night cream. It helps lessen the appearence of scarring and keeps my skin glowy and healthy looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by beautyisasbeautydoes

This is the only cream that doesn't break my skin out. I love the texture and the fact it doesn't have a strong scent. Expensive but excellent product. I have been able to get sample sizes off Ebay when I can't fork over for a full size jar. Really great cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by copperfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a definite keeper and my favorite facial product. I first bought it over a year ago and use it every morning after I wash my face at the advice of my aesthetician. I use it to prevent early signs of aging and the immediate results of it have been a pretty facial glow and keeping a lid on my acne, sebum production, and pore size appearance. It's has a low ph, which helps balance my skin to it's normal ph after I wash my face. If you use a vitamin A product in conjuction with this glycolic acid (like me), then I advise you to use the vitamin A at night before you moisturize because it breaks down in the sun, unlike glycolic acid. Will definitely continue to buy it...BTW, it's now called Continuous Renewal System. A wee bit pricey, but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

This is def a HG for me. My skin looked like hell before I started using MD formulations. This, along with Moisture defense antioxidant lotion or cream has really made my skin flawless. Used it for about 1 1/2 years now and I love it! Will definately repurchase.
Edit: This is a bit drying when used in winter, so I now use MD Formulations Facial Creme until summer comes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Tarzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic stuff! This along with md facial cleanser and anti oxidant moisturiser has cleared up my blemish prone skin. Its very expensive but so worth it!
My skin is smoother less clogged and i don't breakout like i used to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Flummig

Since using Facial Cream this is so mutch better. Works for my blemishes and my imperfections. I have combination skintype, so this works perfect. The only think that I don't like is the price and the consistency. It is ater based so it can be a little hard to use. Sometimes it comes to mutch pruduct from the bottle, and that is a pitty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kthibo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is part of my holy grail routine....after thousands of dollars spent on skincare, several rounds of accutane, I have found something that works. I am acne prone, combo. I use this glycolic acid morning and night and haven't had any prob. with irritation. The bottle lasted me several months. This def. helps to soften fine lines in add. to helping with breakouts. awesome product!