September 3, 2014 | 1477 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - liner/brow brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best brush by quo, and one of my most used brush in my whole stash.

It's nice and stiff and delivers great color payoff without being scratchy. It works amazingly for brows and eyeliner.

I had mine for at least five years and it's still going strong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I bought 2 of these on sale about 3 years ago. They are still in perfect condition (they have the silver ferrule) - now I see they have some that are silver, some are black.

I wash mine very 3 days and use one to fill in brows daily, the other for gel/powder liners. Works great, washes easily, no issues with quality or hair shedding at all. Very easy to use and Shoppers often has sales. I would recommend the Quo brushes to anyone looking to build up their collection! I went back and got the fan brush, kabuki, eyeshadow brushes etc and yes, if they ever fell apart (they are still perfect) I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this brush. I use it everyday to fill in my eyebrows. I dunno what else to say I just love this brush and how well it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Felicity8529

I have had this brush over ten years and love love love it. I have used it wet, dry, or with gel liners and have always had the results I wanted!! Quo brushes are the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by vogelnagel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally bought it for brows, but ended up using it for gel and liquid liners. It does the trick well and economically. After 2 years, it's held up really well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Bought this on 40% off, obviously (: It's very fine, which i absolutely love. It's sooo much better than the EcoTools one. I use it for liner and brows, and LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by christyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i use this brush pretty much every day, in fact i like to keep a spare on hand. if you get it on sale, it's a steal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a nice brush if you're on a budget, but I find it a bit too thick, and it's not easy at all to make a nice wing with it. But it does fine in a pinch, or if you're just starting out and need an affordable brush to play around with. For what it's worth, I bought the Professional version (black handle) one at the same time, and I don't see a difference, so save your money and pick this up instead (at 40% off of course).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush for eyeliner only. Actually, I don't use brow powder so i haven't tried it on my brows so I don't know about that. It's a good eyeliner brush and gives a very precise line. I also like the fact that it doesn't shed. I have washed it many times and it is still together!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use this brush strictly for gel/cream eyeliners. Quo brushes are not all winners, but this one is definitely a hit. I got this on sale at shoppers drug mart (they have Quo stuff on 40% off sale once in a while). This is good for medium to thicker lining, which i prefer due to my eye shape, you can also get a precise wing out of it for cat eyes because it's angled. I think this is more suitable if you want your eyes to stand out with strong eye lining techniques, but not so much for simple, barely there very thin lines or tight lines. The brush itself is very high quality as well, it's the perfect stiffness to line your eyes with. I always wipe it clean on a piece of tissue after usage to avoid clumps for the next use, and soap clean it once a week.