Quo liner/brow brush

4.6

on 10/17/2014 2:21:00 PM

If your going to pick up Quo brushes while they're on sale be sure to pick up this one. I've been using mines for 2+ yrs now and I still use it in my every day routine and am very happy with this brush. Good for both applying eyeliner and doing eyebrows. Of all my Quo brushes this is my fav. Quo doesn't get all their brushes right and only a select few are good they've got this one down.

on 5/5/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is by far the best brush by quo, and one of my most used brush in my whole stash.

It's nice and stiff and delivers great color payoff without being scratchy. It works amazingly for brows and eyeliner.

I had mine for at least five years and it's still going strong!

on 11/14/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought 2 of these on sale about 3 years ago. They are still in perfect condition (they have the silver ferrule) - now I see they have some that are silver, some are black.

I wash mine very 3 days and use one to fill in brows daily, the other for gel/powder liners. Works great, washes easily, no issues with quality or hair shedding at all. Very easy to use and Shoppers often has sales. I would recommend the Quo brushes to anyone looking to build up their collection! I went back and got the fan brush, kabuki, eyeshadow brushes etc and yes, if they ever fell apart (they are still perfect) I would repurchase.

on 11/8/2012 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this brush. I use it everyday to fill in my eyebrows. I dunno what else to say I just love this brush and how well it works.

on 11/5/2012 10:23:00 AM

I have had this brush over ten years and love love love it. I have used it wet, dry, or with gel liners and have always had the results I wanted!! Quo brushes are the best!

on 5/6/2011 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I originally bought it for brows, but ended up using it for gel and liquid liners. It does the trick well and economically. After 2 years, it's held up really well

on 3/26/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this on 40% off, obviously (: It's very fine, which i absolutely love. It's sooo much better than the EcoTools one. I use it for liner and brows, and LOVE it.

on 3/4/2011 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i use this brush pretty much every day, in fact i like to keep a spare on hand. if you get it on sale, it's a steal.

on 2/27/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice brush if you're on a budget, but I find it a bit too thick, and it's not easy at all to make a nice wing with it. But it does fine in a pinch, or if you're just starting out and need an affordable brush to play around with. For what it's worth, I bought the Professional version (black handle) one at the same time, and I don't see a difference, so save your money and pick this up instead (at 40% off of course).

on 2/20/2011 4:09:00 PM

I use this brush for eyeliner only. Actually, I don't use brow powder so i haven't tried it on my brows so I don't know about that. It's a good eyeliner brush and gives a very precise line. I also like the fact that it doesn't shed. I have washed it many times and it is still together!

Popular Makeup Brushes