December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Conditioner - Inecto - Pure Coconut Oil Leave-in Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT stuff. This smells great (bounty, mmmm!) and works so well! Many leave-in conditioners weigh down my hair or make it oily, but not this one. this one just makes it oh so soft without weighing it down or making it oily. I use this whenever I don't have time to let the normal conditioner of this line (also great, but be aware of the shampoo!) sink in. And also sometimes when my hair needs to be more easy to comb. love this and would rec this product to anyone with damaged or dry hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by PhoenicianHime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is definitely making my hair stronger and healthier ! It smells like coconut after you spray it in your wet hair, but when your hair is dry you won't smell the coconut anymore so its great if you don't like coconut so much. My hair is also more shiny and I have no split ends. Also, my hair feels soft and look great. ! It's really cheap at Target, if not theres online which is pretty cheap as well. It beats Fekkai's $20+ bottles ! I am so glad I found it and will continue to use it again and again !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I use this after spraying my leave-in KPak treatment on. I don't love it, but it doesn't leave too much of an oil-slick in my baby-fine, fried hair. I couldn't get a comb through if the treatment had no conditioning properties. Still has "cones" so I don't use it very often, or it builds up and makes my condition worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Jacouvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Gives my hair noticeably more shine, smells great (like coconuts) and doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy! The price is also very reasonable. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sowen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I love the smell of coconut, but it's not overpowering - you smell it going on but the smell quickly subsides. Makes hair soft, healthy-looking and manageable, but it's so light you'd otherwise not know you have product in your hair. I find it's great on my hair on its own, or I can use another product for styling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of this. Smells great and does a good job of detangling. Just bought my second bottle and now I am going to try the matching shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I'm always weary of using leave-in conditioners on my straight and fine hair (I have lots of it though and it's heavy) in fear of them weighting it down even more. I picked this up on a whim at Ulta because it claims to moisturize and detangle and after using it twice I'm very happy. It does hep to detangle as promised and makes my hair shiny and very soft. It doesn't make it greasy looking or leaves a waxy residue. The spray could be improved so it sprayed a fine mist as opposed to shooting a stream of liquid, but that's a minor complain. I actually like to spray some in my hands and work it into my dry ends. It smells lightly of coconuts and costs less than $10 bucks. Very happy with this!