Everyday Minerals Silver grey eyeliner

Not tested on animals

on 11/22/2009 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

ok, the back of my little pot says Eyeliner.. but on the web site it is a powder for eyebrows, and this is for Eyebrows.

And not just any eyebrows -- this is a really neutral greyish toned beige/brown -- what a mouthful!

The point is this: my hair is now blonde again -- ashy with some highlites which look platinum. I have minimal eyebrows and I have been fighting with my eyebrows since I became aware of their scarcity.
I must have tried every product line known to man, pencil, powder, wax, pot even markers and nothing looks "right" -- by right I mean a nice full set of eyebrows with hair on them. Nicely shaped and color matched to my hair.

Anyway, I had this misplaced in my mineral eyeshadow makeup and not in the Brow section..lol. To make this short, I tried this product on last night for a very cozy dinner with my husband. I used some of my old eyebrow wax to set it and applied with the Eco Tools liner brush. It is perfection. Brushed with a spoolie after application and then used my Lancome Taupe Sourcils MAscara. Colorwise it is light without being pinky or yellow. It is not dark nor does it contain brown or red tones... I think it may be my end of the eyebrow drama.

I will definitely repurchase and keep on hand. I can see this color powder for many blondes,grey haired, brownettes and even asian clients with dark hair.

And hello.. the big pot costs $ 6.00 !!!!

I am tempted to give up my LM pots too!

Popular Brows Products