September 30, 2014 | 1261 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - vitamin e facial bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I usually use Clinque's facial bar to wash my face but as I'm sure many of us are experiencing at the moment, I'm having to make my money spread a bit further every month, so inevitably have to look for alternatives to my higher end products.

For the price (3.00GBP) this is a perfectly reasonable facial bar, which cleanses nicely and doesn't smell too offensive either (I personally think it smells a bit like baby powder with a slight floral hint to it). I've been using it pretty much every day for the last month or so too and it's hardly worn down at all, so I'm guessing this is going to last me a good while which suits me just fine when I'm watching the pennies.

The only thing I would say about this is that it does have a tendency to leave my skin feeling a little tight, which has never happened to me when using the Clinique facial bar. Having said that, for 3.00GBP you'd be hard pressed to find a facial bar that's as nice and/or long-lasting as this one, so on that basis alone I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

very nice mild facial bar, it rinse clean no residue, i have normal to oily / dry skin type, it smells like roses! $ 8.00 cdn , great for travelling!