The Body Shop vitamin e facial bar

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/13/2014 4:37:00 PM

Great first step cleanser, cheap and lasts for a long time. Removes all traces of makeup from my skin, lathers well, and has a pleasant fragrance. As always with the Body Shop you can be sure of natural and responsibly sourced ingredients. Another reviewer has mentioned this makes their face feel tight, I would agree with this - however as I have oily skin, this for me is a positive sensation rather than feeling dried-out and dehydrated. I can't fault this for the price; if you are looking for an inexpensive no-fuss cleanser, I would highly recommend.

on 9/5/2013 2:17:00 PM

I usually use Clinque's facial bar to wash my face but as I'm sure many of us are experiencing at the moment, I'm having to make my money spread a bit further every month, so inevitably have to look for alternatives to my higher end products.

For the price (3.00GBP) this is a perfectly reasonable facial bar, which cleanses nicely and doesn't smell too offensive either (I personally think it smells a bit like baby powder with a slight floral hint to it). I've been using it pretty much every day for the last month or so too and it's hardly worn down at all, so I'm guessing this is going to last me a good while which suits me just fine when I'm watching the pennies.

The only thing I would say about this is that it does have a tendency to leave my skin feeling a little tight, which has never happened to me when using the Clinique facial bar. Having said that, for 3.00GBP you'd be hard pressed to find a facial bar that's as nice and/or long-lasting as this one, so on that basis alone I would re-purchase.

on 11/20/2009 8:24:00 PM

very nice mild facial bar, it rinse clean no residue, i have normal to oily / dry skin type, it smells like roses! $ 8.00 cdn , great for travelling!