October 1, 2014 | 2033 users online

Concealers - Coastal Scents - Camo Quad - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ArtIsInAllOfUs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this camo quad everyday to cover my dark circles with the salmony color and I use the yellowy one to cover redness. This with some BB cream fixes all the flaws on my face. I love this product! Its a little thick on my face, but a little powder helps to matte it out. I will buy more when I run out for sure! A must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has found a home in my purse for touching up my makeup during the day. Cheap and compact, I'll buy another for my travel kit once they go on sale again. I'm quite pale (NW15) and find this quad to be ideal for my skin tone. Overall I feel the pigmentation, coverage, and finish is adequate for touch-ups, but I wouldn't rely on it for all day or special occasions. The formula is a thick gel/cream that dries a little powdery. Over time, it develops a "skin" that I just wipe off with an alcohol swab, no big deal.
Here's a quick rundown on how I use the palette, clockwise from the top (white):
White: The least used, occasionally I'll use this as a highlight from the center of my forehead straight down my nose.
Yellow: Fantastic for covering redness - especially in allergy season I tend to get some redness on my nose and chin
Pink/salmon: Ideal for undereyes! There's no magic bullet for undereye circles; I have a pretty advanced routine to cover them when I do my full makeup in the AM, but this really comes in handy to freshen up during the day. Love it.
Skin-tone: I use this on discoloration from acne scars, and to touch up just under my lower lashline after my eyes water from wind/allergies/feels

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Maddy136

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new Holy Grail concealer!! The colours are great to counteract redness/dark circles and highlighting. The don't cake at all, so long as you blend them out, and it stays for roughly 6 hours. The packaging is super handy and the price is hard to beat. I find this better than Nars/Maybelline/NYX and of equal quality as Bobbi Brown concealers. Definitely an everyday must have for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this concealer. I usually put the white one in the corner of my eyes, the left under my eyes, and the bottom one on my zits and blemishes. I don't really use the one on the right but I'm sure I'll eventually find use. It's really cheap. I got it on the coastal scents website for about $8. It has good coverage and it's the best concealer I've used!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Like most commentators, I am on the fence about this product. I got the Light palette and while the colors are spot on, it's the consistency of the makeup and the wearability. Normally, I use a white shadow to highlight, then I use a dark concealer to contour, followed by a darker powder over the contour (don't judge, I had a drag queen teach me how to do makeup when I was younger). I always put the concealer/highlighter/contour on over my primer and mattifier. With my normal concealer (Glamoflauge), there isn't any oil slick and it looks good all day with minimal touchups. I can't say that about Coastal Scents Camo Quad. I put the white on, then mixed the peach with the darker shade to get a perfect match, put that on, let it "cook," (that means I let it settle and dry), set it with a little dab of powder like normal and finished my makeup application. I didn't change anything other than using the Camo Quad. 2 hours later, it looked like I had dove head first into vat of Vaseline. I blotted with my rice paper blotting pads and patted on some powder. 2 hours after that, I looked back in the mirror and it was worse that the first time. After blotting and applying powder again, I was hoping that would be the end of it. Nope, not even close. Almost every 2 hours, I had to blot, apply powder, and wait. By the end of the day, I had pretty much blotted my makeup off in my T-zone and the powder was congregating in my pores. I kept trying to use the quad for another 2 or 3 days, but still to no avail. After switching back to my Glamoflauge and Benefit High Beam, I didn't have the problems that plagued me with the Camo Quad. Would I use this again? Not for me. I might use it on a client if they have really dry skin, but that is the only way. Good product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by NthsyNgie

its my go to concealers,it covers my blemishes and acne really well..
a little tips though,apply it with your clean finger to warm it up a little bit till you get the consistency that you want..
the cons are the white color that supposed to be a highlighter or whatever it is,is just too white for my skin and the darkest shade are too dark to..
but sometimes im mixing the dark and pale shade till i get the color that i want, and it turns out pretty great!!
im also using it for eyeshadow base sometimes..
i've tried using it to cover my dark circles but it came out a little cakey , i dont know if its because im using it wrong but im never gonna use it again for my under eyes area..
also the packaging are dissapointing,it breaks of easily (the lid)..

overall its a great concealer for your blemishes or acne scar but if you're looking for an under eyes concealer maybe its not for you..
i'd totally repurchase it because it was worth the price and im using it almost everyday..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS
- Concealors & highlighter in one
- Great for pale skin
- Full coverage
- Lasts forever!

CONS
- Packaging is very cheap, my lid broke very easily

TIPS:
- Yellow = under-eye circles
- White = highlighter
- Pinks = blemish concealors

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I love this palette. I'm able to mixture shades together to get the perfect result. A little goes a long way, and I've used this every day for the last six months without hitting pan on any of the shades. It's also the only cheap concealer with a white. Being very pale, this is an extreme plus for me.

The only con is that I need to make sure I clean it all off. It's not the best for my pores. Aside from that, it's nearly HG

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am pretty on the fence about this product. I didn't see anything so spectacular about it. I bought the Light one & the colors really are light. They seemed more like a Fair shade than a Light. I didn't find it did such a great job at covering & it didn't last too long on my under eye. I wasn't too impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by lipglossraider

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wanted a good concealer/highlighter so i tried this. im on the lighter end of brown- sort of caramely complexion. so i thought i'd get this one. the colour suits fine, just the texture i dont like. it feels quite cheap and dry when you put it on. its not got a smooth texture, you have to sort of rub it onto your eyelid which i dont think is good for eyes. most products are abit more dewy so you can gently blend but had to use bit more effort for this. i wouldnt buy it again. i use it as a primer under my eyeshadow, but dnt feel it does nothing for me. im going to stick to 'Afterglow concealer and eye treatment in 1' its so much better, and worth the money even though its lot!