October 24, 2014 | 1623 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Abraxia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this little guy on a trip to walgreens about a week ago. My local walgreens had a bunch of wet n wild stuff on sale so I was able to score this liner and a few other palettes and I got this eyeliner for around 99 cents.

I honestly wasn't expecting much since I'm a die hard lancome and lorac eyeliner user, so imagine my surprise when I find that the brush on this liquid eyeliner is not only perfect but just the right size for my overly large almond shaped eyes. I was a little worried about the eccentric color being such a vivid green but I've found it really brings out my green eyes even more, despite what people say about not mixing colors too similar to your eyes.

I've found this works best when sealed with an eyeliner sealer, my picks are the version elf has or what I'm currently using which is Cinema Secrets eyeliner sealer since this isn't waterproof and is prone to smudging (at least on me.)

Will I buy again when I'm out? Of course, I'm thinking of picking up the other colors as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Must join the bandwagon on another great WNW product. Also use UD and Sephora pencils over this but it can go alone. It stays on all day and looks the same in the PM when taking off makeup.

BTW, although my 62 year old skin is more dry now, eye pencils still smear on me. I don't even bother putting mascara on my lower lashes. It works it way down before I'm out of the bathroom. Go figure.

However, I am now doing something that has helped with raccoon eyes. (Doesn't that looked horrid on post-meno eyes?) After I've used liner and pencils, I run a small sable brush in face powder and gently sweep a small amount under my lashes, not running into the liner. If excess, just run the brush over again. Keeps the under eye area pretty clean for the day.

As all MA'ers are brilliant, am sure lots of others are already doing this little trick. What would I do w/o all your great reviews? Thanks ladies!

Edit: Realize little too bright for my 63 year old eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I wouldn't call it a true bluish turquoise but more of a greenish one. In fact, it looks more green to me than what I think of as turquoise actually. The actual brush is very small but I found this easy to apply in a fine line. If I wear it with a neutral eye look it especially pops, especially with my green eyes. It lasts the whole time I wear it with no visible fading. I wouldn't wear this all the time, but it would be good for when you want a vibrant color besides black or brown against your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This eyeliner and color is great. Cannot go wrong with the price. Takes a little going over to get the line but it you get it right the result is stunning! You can achieve a great look with wearing this eyeliner by itself and some masacara as the color just pops and looks so awesome. Ive gotten numerous compliments on this specific look. I also have this product in the color blue and teal. I am a huge fan of the product Wet n Wild as the price is nothing but a great bargain and the product quality is fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

There are some makeup items that I go "high end" on. Eyeliner, isn't always one of them. I like to mix it up! This Wetn'Wild Turquoise Mega Liner is a great find. At 2.99 I had a great surprise when I went to pay. It was half price because I purchased the Bronzer as well (I'll review that later on). The color is nice and bright and really brings out the greenish hue of my hazel eyes. In addition, the brush applicator tip is thinner than thin so it gives fantastic control and makes at very easy to make those little cat-eye wings. Yayah!
Definitely will try the other colors--now if they only made white, it would be the icing on the cake!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I can get the thinnest, most perfect little winged cateye with this liner. The color is a vivid greeny turquoise. This color is so on-trend right now and the price is so low, do yourself a favor and pick this little beauty up.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

good color and it looks so gorg, but it stains my lid? that's a no no for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by klskag02

I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this on my eyes. I just do a tiny thin line on my upper lid and it seriously makes my brown eyes just POP! The wand is easy to use, it is cheap, and the color is actually pretty bold. I wasn't expecting that much pigmentation in a product thats really cheap. This is my go to eyeliner if I want some color! Try it out :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this because of how cheap it was but didn't. It smudged and was very hard to appliy don't waste your money

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

Great product -- for the price, you can't beat it. The brush is very small, but this makes it easy to apply a nice, clean, thin line. Also, the color is so vibrant that I can't imagine I'd want to apply it any thicker anyway. If you do mess up, it's not waterproof, so it's very easy to correct any mistakes with a q-tip or even just your finger, just wipe before it's dried and it comes right off.

As others have said, the color is more green than turquoise, and it does have a little sparkle to it. It's a really bright green and it looks nice paired with neutrals, but I find it really looks great with a cranberry-colored lid (I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk with some neutrals from the NARS 2 pallate). Finally, It does not flake or peel, and it lasts all day for me. Again, AWESOME for the price!