100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer

3.7

Not tested on animals

SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide and 10% Zinc Oxide Ingredients: Pigments of Peach, Apricot, Carrot, Pomegranate, Cocoa Bean, Goji Berry and Tomato, White Tea, Cucumber Juice, Aloe Juice, Acai Oil and Pomegranate Oil, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Rice Starch, Candelilla Wax, Extracts of Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Grapefruit Seed, Japanese Honeysuckle, Goldenseal and Cinnamon

on 7/4/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin and was afraid of the product being too oily. To my surprise it dries nicely without giving you that shiny look. On the other hand, I bought the lighter shade ( creme) and it is VERY orange. After blending the moisturizer you will end up with a subtle tan. In my case, as I have (very) dark brown hair, it's not that bad but it could be a problem for people with very pale skin and blond hair. As for the packaging, though it looks nice, the bottle is huge and the pump is not working entirely. Also, coverage is light but I knew this beforehand. The orange tint I was expecting too because of some reviews but not this shade of orange

on 3/6/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like the formula but the coloring doesn't match the foundations. I wear creme in the foundation but creme in the tm is darker, more like white peach in the foundation (maybe darker, people asked if I went tanning when I wore the tm but never asked that when I wore the white peach foundation which is a bit too dark).

You do get a ton of product, almost 2 ounces! But they don't do the stem (I guess?) part of the pumps so store it upside down.

on 10/29/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for awhile now and I'm not displeased with it by any means. It gives me the natural-looking complexion I so heavily desired in my daily makeup routine, the coverage is buildable so when I need to cover up my occasional blemishes this product does so without looking caked onto my face or drawing attention to them, application is fast and easy, and with the all-natural ingredients this company uses in all of its products you really can't go wrong with it. I have fairly good skin, minus my occasional breakouts, so I can get away with using half a pump of product to cover my entire face evenly. Unfortunately, the packaging has a minor defect. The closer you get to the end of the bottle, the harder it is to pump out product. This is an easy fix since all you have to do is keep the container upside down so the moisturizer collects at the pump and you can continue using it without any issues.

The only reason I will not buy this product again is because 100 Percent Pure has a newer foundation that was recently released more suitable to my naturally oily skin type. For dry to normal skin types, I'm sure this product will work great for you.

on 7/23/2014 2:15:00 PM

I wouldn't call this a moisturizer, but a tint. This was the first I had ever used, as I wanted to try something light & healthy for my skin on the weekends, just to take a break from heavy foundation. My first time applying it I skipped my normal base layer of moisturizer w/SPF, because this product claimed to have both. Quickly I realized that this stuff does not moisturize one bit, and the SPF level is questionable since they leave that information off the packaging. My face was tight and itchy until I washed it off. It also pooled in my fine lines by the end of the day.

I tried this again applying a separate moisturizer first, and the effect was much better. Sheer but even coverage, just smoothed things out a bit with a fairly matte finish (that part surprised me). Stayed put all day, with some slight oxidization by day's end. Not too bad though. I used the lightest color which is still a bit too dark, but works out okay in the summer. If you have really porcelain skin though, I wouldn't recommend it. The "creme" shade is meant for fair skin but looks almost orange in the tube. Fortunately it applies a lighter color, but isn't perfect.

Also, two things about the packaging: 1) the bottle is HUGE, holy cow. You get almost 2 oz of product surrounded by about 6 inches of plastic (how that's eco-friendly, I'll never know). I don't like the size though, since it's overwhelming for travel. 2) The pump mechanism doesn't have a tube attached, so it only pumps product from the very top. After using it only a few times, I've already noticed that the pump doesn't work anymore. I'll have to transfer this into a different bottle if I want to keep using it.

Overall, not something I would buy again, but satisfied my curiosity for fruit-based makeup!

on 7/19/2014 6:21:00 PM

This was a nice tinted moisturizer to use for light coverage. The texture of this product is very creamy and blendable. I say this is only light coverage because this does offer more moisture than I expected (although it is not greasy) and I do not think this would wear well layered on the face. I was a little disappointed at the color selection. I am very pale and I found that the lightest color, Creme, was a bit too dark for me and rather on the orange side. I had to blend this a lot to make it look natural. I think for the ingredients list, this is a pretty decent product, but I do think that it could be made better by removing the orange tinge from the product. Overall, I was satisfied with my purchase.

Love love love the ingredients! That's the whole reason I bought it in the first place. It goes on smooth and velvety, and the shade White Peach is the perfect shade for my skin. I was looking for completely green makeup and 100% pure is it! I'm so happy I found this brand. It's a little expensive, but not nearly as expensive as some other brands; it is completely natural, so it's worth it. I can't wait to buy more from their line.

on 6/23/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Basic overview: sheer coverage but really evens out skin tone to give a really great finished look.

I have quite a few acne scars and am prone to breakouts (especially at that time of the month- you other ladies feel me?), but this product feels SO natural on my skin, like I'm not wearing anything at all. I usually apply it after my moisturizer, and it just goes on like satin and really gives a nice overall smoother look. I stopped using foundation altogether, and just use this as the base with some cover-up where I have scars still and my skin looks as close to flawless as I can get it. My acne has improved so much ever since I started using this, and I feel like my pores don't get clogged as much either.

Will probably be using this product for the rest of my life.

on 6/11/2014 12:17:00 AM

I love this product and I've since switched almost all my makeup to 100 percent pure. I've been wanting to try this for a while and a few weeks ago I finally decided to order it along with a few other products. First off, the ingredients have to be the best I've ever seen even for a natural brand. Usually natural brands pigment their products using minerals but I prefer the idea of using fruit and vegetable pigments and this seems to be unique to 100 percent pure. Since the ingredients are so amazing it's basically like you are using a skincare product, I really look forward to applying this. Secondly the packaging is really beautiful and it has a pump which is a plus. Now for the coverage...this is definitely a light coverage product so if you have very bad skin you may want to look elsewhere. I would suggest this product to someone who has generally decent skin that does not need much coverage other than some added concealer. It really gives an awesome glow and surprisingly I havnt had this oxidise on me and usually stuff will. Now I will say this is on the dewy side so I would suggest to almost anyone to set with a powder. This will also add a bit of extra coverage should you need it...I use it in conjuction with the 100 percent pure powder and I get pretty flawless coverage. I just ordered 100 percent pure's new water foundation that just came out and I'm hoping it will be similar to this just with a bit more coverage. Overall this is awesome for everyday wear.

on 6/6/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My skin is very clear at the moment. I've been asked whether or not I had foundation on when I was completely bare faced. As you can imagine I don't need much coverage so this is perfect for me. If you don't have good skin I would not reconnect this at all. This is LIGHT coverage. It gives me a more even and dewy look but I definitely need concealer on any blemishes and dark circles. My skin has been even better since starting to use this. The natural ingredients really agree with my skin. I feel like I'm using skin care instead of make up. I do have to warn those of you that usually struggle with oxidation in their make up products, It's usually an issue for me. I have to use creme... Their lightest shade that looks to be suitable for Nicole Kidman. It's insane how much this oxidizes on me! I'm about an nc 35 at the moment. It's fine for a summer shade but I'll definitely have to find an alternative for the winter x_x.

on 5/7/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this tinted moisturizer! I am usually a golden peach but in winter I am a peach bisque. This tinted moisturizer gives medium coverage and gives a sun kissed glow. It doesn't make my skin more oily and it's very moisturizing. One bottle will last me around 3 months with daily use.