October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Body Scrubs - Sea spa - energizing salt scrub

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW I love this stuff. I've never had a body scrub that's worked for me...they irritate my skin, or smell bad, or don't leave me feeling clean and fresh. I got this from House of Fraiser for 20 - it retails at 35 but the guy gave me a discount (quick tip: it's always good to flirt with the sales guy!). You get 400ml and it's supposedly enough to last a year because you only need a teaspoon of product to do the body. This scrub exfoliates the top layer of the dead skin cells, whilst nourishing the skin and adding moisture. So not only is it like an exfoliator but it's also a moisturizer!

I got the scrub with kiwi & mango oil, but there are several other varities available...I saw peach, lemongrass....and a a few more.

TEXTURE: It's thick and grainy, but not huge chunks of grain which feel too abrasive on my skin. It's basically dead sea minerals with natural aromatic oil (this is what gives you the smoothing effect). It's gentle on my body.

SCENT: OMG it's divine! Really smells like kiwi with a hint of mango...it's gorgeous. Not overwhelmingly sweet or artificial smelling either. I smelt some of the other scents and they were nice aswell.

EFFECT: This moisturizes like crazy! Honestly, if you have dry skin, you need this. I promise it will moisturize your skin and leave you feeling amazingly soft. I don't have dry skin but it leaves my body feeling like a babys butt cheeks...I can't stop touching myself (ahem) because I feel so smooth. I also got one for my boyfriend and he loves it too. Not to mention, my body feels so clean after using this aswell. I use it once a week (although the tub says 2-3 times) and my skin is constantly soft. You don't even need to use a body lotion after using the scrub, seriously.

INGREDIENTS: Dead sea salt, sweet almond oil, wheat oil, sunflower oil, mango-kiwi extract.

I would definatly repurchase and recommend this - to ANYONE - especially for those with dry/normal skin.