December 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Lip Gloss - Chantecaille - Les Pétales - Rêve de Rose Lip Gloss SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Ssasa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel so fancy when I put this on. The compact is perfect, the color is just right on my fair, yellow-toned skin, and it seems to last and last. I just apply with my finger, and I do keep it in its lovely little satin pouch. It is, quite simply, a luxury to have and use, and I'm so glad I have it in my repertoire.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by magmat12

This is my first Chantecaille product and I'm in love! The lipgloss is a beautiful rose color that I believe would look good on just about everyone. The texture is very smooth and leaves your lips very soft. As the previous reviewer stated, it does seem to leave almost a lipstain effect on your lips - just a beautiful berry rose color. The packaging is gorgeous! A must have from Chantecaille!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous! I think this would look great on pretty much everyone, although it is definitely cool toned. I thought it would look just like Taffy, but it doesn't--it's deeper and maybe a touch cooler. The texture of this gloss is slightly thicker and heavier than the regular Chantecaille pot glosses (IMHO), and so it lasts longer, wears better, and leaves more of a (pretty) stain on the lips. The compact is beautiful (and I'm really not into packaging)--a sort of rose-gold shade, heavy in the hand yet easy to open, with a small but adequate mirror in the lid. It comes in the usual Chantecaille pouch, which I actually use--the compact is lovely and I want to protect the finish. Despite the price, you won't be sorry if you splurge on this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this gloss. It's a beautiful rose colored gloss in gold, limited edition, rose-shaped/etched compact. It's such a pretty color! It has SPF in it and though I am allergic to most SPF products, I do not have a reaction to this. Would definitely buy again!