November 24, 2014 | 982 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Angled Eye Shadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This a review for the white handled brush. I've never tried the black handled brush, and frankly I don't see the need. I am perfectly satisfied with the white handled brushes. This was the second brush I ever bought years ago. It's still going strong. It's a very versatile brush. I use it mostly for doing my eyebrows. I just use a little eyeshadow on my brows and this brush works great for that. I can also use it to line my eyes with eyeshadow if I want a soft, smudgy look. I also use it if I want a very defined outer V. I love all the sonia kashuk brushes I've tried. My mom got this brush too-it's the only brush she owns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this to set dark eyeshadow as soft eyeliner, and it works well. It's been with me for 2 years and none of the hairs of the brush have fell off.
The hair on the brush is soft and yet resilient enough to perfectly line my eyes.
A great brush with an affordable price.
Definitely worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mtinio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush =D

I just recently started getting into makeup so in building up my collection, I got this brush since it was relatively inexpensive (about $10 at Target). I honestly didn't know how to use this brush to apply eyeshadow ... I still don't! haha ... so I used it as an eyebrow brush and have been ever since.

The angle is perfect for added control as I use it to fill in my eyebrows. I've been using it for about 8 months now and have never had issues with shedding. Also, I travel often and am lazy (and almost skeptical that I won't be able to find one that won't work as well) to find a travel-sized version so I've taken this with me everytime I'm out of town - super durable . I LOVE IT and if I lose it, I will definitely repurchase.

The only reason I didn't give this product a 5 out of 5 is that I still think $10 is a lot for a brush ... Again, I know this is on the "cheap" end but I am very new to make up and not so serious about having the top of the line tools. Realistically speaking, this is a great brush that does the trick and as soon as I figure out how to put this brush to greater use, I will be super happy! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush and use it every day to apply eye brow powder. That is all I use it for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this brush, and I use it all sorts of ways. I adapt this brush to different eye uses by dipping a different part (sometimes the whole base) in the product depending on how I want to use the brush. It makes a great highlighter, a superb crease brush, a super smokey eye brush, and even a smudger/blender. This has been my best brush buy, and it's this brush and its versatility that has completely sold me on Sonia Kashuk's brushes at Target. Both the white-handled "bargain" line and the black, ergonomic-handled "professional" brushes are wonderful. Most of them use real hair, like this one, but some are indeed synthetic, like the foundation/concealer brushes and the blenders. Fun fact: I've used both Sonia Kashuk and Bare Escentuals brushes for months now, and Sonia's brushes shed less!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It would work better if it was stiffer. (That's what she said.)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It is not as thin as an eyeliner brush is, but it still works for that, especially to create a smoky eye look. I love how versatile it is. Not only do I use it to line my eyes, but I also use it for eye shadow and for my eyebrows. It's soft & sturdy. Best of all, it was cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

When I first bought this at Target, I misread the name, I thought it was eyeliner instead of eyeshadow. When I got home, I realized it's a little too thick to use for a thin line, but I do use it sometimes to set my pencil line - besides, you can still use it to line your bottom lash line with shadow. It's great for eyeshadow on your lids since the brush is soft, it does become less precise as you wash it more, but it's not really that expensive ($5) - I would keep buying this until I find a better alternative at a similar price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush has soft bristles and allows me to blend even my wp eyeliner to create a perfect smokey eye! it is too big to use for the bottom lash line, so i use the sonia kashuk smudger brush for that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, it is the perfect size for layering e/s over my e/l or shelaq, or for smudging out e/s to get a subtle daytime smokey eye. This is the only shadow brush I seem to reach for every day its so versatile.