Escada Desire Me

on 9/9/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It smells like a big piece of tiramisu near a bouquet of orchids, pretty but not something I would smell like...

on 3/8/2012 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

tried it on a strip and liked it so I bought a mini and on my skin it is quite weak very mild warm woody tiny bit of the coffee note just not enough oomph to make it memorable

on 7/17/2010 5:18:00 PM

Desire me- if you are a biscuit lover, I am all yours:)
Yes, this has a tiramisu smell. No, it isn't cloying. Yes, it lasts for a good number of hours. Hmm, I would say medium sillage. I don't find it particularly sexy and I think chocolate and vanilla loving men would find this nicely yummy rather than stimulating their desire for things other than food. It is very comfortable, accessible and natural - so much so that I often think of spraying some 'perfume' on top of it. It is one of my comfort smells at an affordable price and lasts longer than some of its sisters. I don't get any florals or sourness; just a lightweight tiramisu without dark rum. Actually, the Body Shop's vanilla smells similar to this on me but Desire Me is slightly darker. It does a good job when I don't particularly want to wear perfume. Ugly bottle though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this scent! It is very soft..a hint of powdery florals with rich gourmand scents...yummm

Note, when I say a hint of powdery smell, this stays light, but scent is strong at first--you don't want to spray too much..but it changes., and nicely I will add. :)

What I smell is a sweet floral scent at first (which I don't like florals, but this changes as the drydown approaches..), it becomes a totally different scent..a yummy chocolaty dessert after awhile..very very sexy and very nicely made.

The bottle I like..but it does look more like a men's cologne bottle..lol..I never care how a bottle looks because the scent does matter the most. However, it still looks like a man's cologne bottle..lol

Overall, I noticed that the gourmand smells is not too sickly sweet, but I happen to love all sweet smells, so I usually do not care about overly too sweet-unless the scent has no mystery or mixes in them. I grade this one as an A..I honestly never have owned a Escada perfume because I tend to often buy celebrity scents ..but this one is super nice..and by the way--this one LASTS all day.

At first I thought this one was too heavy..but after a few hours..I kept falling more and more in love. A very sexy strong scent..but the scent isn't too light-or too strong..the strongest I feel comes from the top notes and because the staying power is REALLY good. So again-no need to over spray. This one will last me a LONG time, so if I happen to ever run out,,then I will definitly repurchase.

I got this one on ebay for only $39..which most stores sell this for $49 or more. So I feel I got a good deal on the nice 2.5 once.

Overall, sexy, mixed very nice, scent changes-which I LOVE, and it blends very evenly. Lasts a LONG time, and ohhh so sexy. If you don't like gourmands, I would still suggest you try this.because the sweetness is not too sweet, but sweet enough for any chocolate/coffee lover. The top notes are more floral/fruity at first..so this would actually be ANY persons liking. I would say this scent would be better for anyone over 20..a little mature for teens..but not too old smelling either. I can't stand too much "floral" because I then detect that "old lady flowery smell"..this one is perfection. :)

on 11/19/2009 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I was surprised by DESIRE ME - in a good way. I was expecting a sickly, syrupy kind of fragrance, but instead I found an incredibly well-blended, sweet/sour fragrance, that is quite subtle.

DESIRE ME opens with sweet mandarin, kept as a refreshing hint of sweetness as it's combined with rather tart citruses.
I'm not sure what the perfumers mean by green notes; but the fruity start does deepen and seems to develop into a 'green' kind of richness.
I love sweeter fragrances, so the base of cookies and dark chocolate is a real winner for me. The scent notes sound like they'll be too much, but by combining them with coffee we get a warm, comforting sweetness, with a slightly masculine sharpness, preventing the sweet notes from becoming sickly.

Scent notes: citruses, mandarin, peony, green leaves, tiramisu, coffee, cookies, cheese-cake and dark chocolate.

Popular Fragrances