April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Small Eye Shadow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by NorthernLight1918

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

High quality brush! You can sue it to pack eyeshadow in your lid and also can use it for your outer V and blending in your crease too. Will get one more as a supporting tool for my second brush set.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

This is for the BLACK handled brush. (Sidenote: I find all the black handled brushes are worth the extra 5 bucks or so. They don't shed as much and will last a lot longer!)

This is a very high quality eyeshadow brush. It applies eyeshadow effortlessly, does not shed, and is very easy to clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! HG brush here! I saw a makeup guru on YouTube using this brush, and i was amazed at well it blended her eyeshadow. I decided i would get one and I'm so those i did. This brush is amazing! I get smooth, well-blended application everytime. I was so impressed with the brush that I went light and bought another one. It's perfect for small eyes like mine. I'm able to finally accomplish the outer v without my makeup looking tacky. I purchased two brushes with the white handles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Quite a good lay-down brush for powder eyeshadows but not so much for cream ones. I found that my Mac 242 was significantly better. Other than that, it's pretty good to lay down color all over the lid, slightly smaller than the 242 and works well putting color on the lower lash line, a bit more drag than the 242 as well but still a fair dupe.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by vintageXshoppe

I bought this white-handled brush about 4 years ago, and was my go-to brush for applying shadow to my small-ish lids. It was soft and the bristles didn't fall out. It was great--until the ferrule and brush separated from the wood handle. I have another SK eye brush that the same thing happened to. Also the paint has started to chip off of the handles! :(~ I don't use these brushes anymore, I have gone on to Essence of Beauty brushes now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must be backwards because I gave my MAC brushes away because I never used them I always reached for my drugstore brushes seriously lol. This brush is perfect for depositing shadow especially when I'm using a shadow wet. I like that its firm and small because I have small almond shaped eyes and most brushes are to large or too fluffy and are not precise enought to maneuver with my small eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by kclosner

I low this brush. It doesn't shed, it keeps it's shape when washed, and it applies shadows effortlessly. The price is great too!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush! Its great for blending my colors together or using it as an overall color brush. I love the fact that I can wash it over and over again and it still keeps the same soft consistency. I love Sonia Kashuk brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

I use this white handled brush every single day. I love it so much I want to have a few as stand-bys. This brush is stiff and dense. The size is small enough for precise application. A must have in your brush collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the black handled version of this and I really like it. It has a small, densely packed, flat head and I like it for applying a little bit of colour to the inner eye and also for cream shadows because it is rather stiff. The package recommends it for detailed areas.