September 1, 2014 | 1921 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Treat & Tame

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by ehetho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have very sparse brows and find it insanely hard to use brow enhancing products. The elf treat and tame works miracles and I recommend it to absolutely anyone and everyone. It's amazingly cheap but such a great duo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not do anything for my brows except make a mess of it. The formula is super runny. Also, the darkest colour is still too light. I wish they made darker colours because I have near black brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

I LOVE this. I hardly ever write reviews on here anymore and had to come back to review this. So perfectly easy and quickly applied, my brows have never looked better. This is leagues better than the $30 tarte amazonian clay brow mousse I bought. I was looking into similar Benefit or Anastasia brow mascaras but I'm glad I saw this for about 10% of the cost of the others (~$30). This also looks much more natural than the amazonian clay brow mousse. Keeps the shape of my eyebrows well, looks fuller and thicker, I'm in love. Will update if the "treat" side works.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I regret even buying this. I bought this in Ash but the color is really way too dark for light blonde hair and I don't see that the tame side does anything for me. Maybe I will try purchasing it in the color Light, although it appears too orange, just because it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I use this in deep and it is the greatest match for my brows I have ever found in a brow gel/product - I have very dark neutral toned brows and this is perfect. The formula is great not too wet, dries quickly reasonably waterproof and just so much better than the ones I have tried from MAC, Estee Lauder and Revlon. The treat side actually works as well and I have re-grown patches of my brows that have fallen out due to illness and over plucking from my teen years. One of my must have products I am just in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AndreaCee

I got this product 2 months ago and I am ashamed that I only discovered this. It really makes my brows intact, I have thick eyebrows. The girl from the drugstore told me I can use pencil before putting it but I don;t do that since mine are already thick. This is a very good product, doesn't make it look so fake. They place you brows intact naturally. Would definitely buy again! -Cara Delevigne fan here! ,3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by yixie

This is great. The eyebrows really stay in place and the color doesn't fade. I used darkest brown and it looked just right. Much more long lasting than the popular elf studio eyebrow kit... which I'm not crazy about.

The brush might seem thick but its just enough actually. Packaging sucks though. I lost the colored end of the wand because it dropped off somewhere after I capped it in.

Still, I prefer this to pencils and powder/wax kits and I'll buy again if I come across it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

I was a bit skeptical about this product l, but I love the idea! So I thought hey, why not give it a try. I've been plucking my eyebrows since I was 12, and it's not pretty so I was praying that this would maybe promote some new hair growth. I've been using it for about a month, and I honestly think it is helping a bit. I have noticed my brows coming back slowly but surely. Nothing drastic, but it got me excited. As for the tame part of the wand, I found it to be way light. I got it in medium and it has an orange tinge to it. I don't dislike it to the point where I wouldn't buy it again, but is recommend if you buy it, choose the shade darker than you normally would. But all in all, I really like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by imnoreen

Would I buy this product again? HELL NAW!! I was so excited to try this product but I was so upset with the brushes on both the clear and dark brown gel. When I opened the dark brown gel, the brush was soo clumpy !! Imagine having shit clump all over a mascara wand. THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE! And for the clear gel the brush was like a lipgloss brush, I expected a mascara-like-wand and it just didnt do it for me! Oh geeze this is horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product in deep and really like it. The product is a little lighter than my brow color, but that's good since I'm pretty fair and they don't need to be darkened. This product holds my brows in place, but doesn't have the gross stiff feeling that the Anastasia brow gels have. For $3 I am very happy and will probably repurchase.