October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Love Etc

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely switch up perfumes - Guess by Marciano in the winter, Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche in the summer...however once I smelled this I was in love! It won't completely replace the two above mentioned fragrances but it is what I reach for on a daily basis right now. I'm not sure how to describe the fragrance other than "casual"

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by indskunk

Lasts. Refreshing sweet smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the solid perfume version of this. (the texture is similar to body butters but not as smooth to apply)

It's quite a nice smell, pretty average, nothing amazing. I did have a few people telling me it smells nice but the smell just reminds me of soap... a sort of floral scented soap. (quite sweet)
The lasting power is ok.

Even though the smell is nice, it's quite simple and nothing amazing - also not nice enough for me to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

I think this fragrance is true to its name - sweet, warm and comforting. I own the EDT and solid perfume, and I'm pretty happy with both. That being said.. The solid version smells more powdery and a tad sweeter than the EDT with negligible staying power, whereas the EDT has a very strong fruity edge. However, this fragrance has a very youthful, playful vibe to it and its perfect to wear on a date or something. I personally do not like the bottle of it too much, but the solid perfume tin is super cute. Yes, the initial notes are quite heady - fruity and sugary sweet, but slowly the scent turns warmer and more wearable.. And the drydown is amazing, warm vanilla-musk. All in all, though not very unique or distinctive, this is a girly and fun scent and given the price, its worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Love at first smell! Subtle, yet rich and warm scent as compared to other TBS fragrances. Leaves a soft smell on skin at the end of the day. Spray on pulse points, it gives best staying power. My fiance and cousin love it. They said the quality is the same as other highpriced branded perfume :) One bottle goes a long way..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A close second to Dreams Unlimited, but a warm, rather than fresh, scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Once I heard on a review video how fantastic this was,I had to give it a try.I sprayed it on,and I instantly found a really fun, cheap scent.

Packaging:
So,it wasn't the most exciting packaging ever,and it didn't beat Lola or Daisy in the area.(Even though I kind of think the flowers get in the way.)Just a smooth square bottle,I guess.

Cost:
For perfume,it was quite cheap and I was happy about that. It kind of made my day that way!Totally inexpensive to me. (And with care of the enviornment!)

Scent:
I caught all the florally notes straightaway.It was a mix (for me) between Love Chloe by Chloe,Lola by Marc Jacobs, Princess by Vera Wang and Pink Sugar by Aquolina.So, some good quality brands are there. ^

Lasting Power:
Most of the day pratically.Which is brilliant for oily skin.All body shop products come with lasting power,I find in paticular.

Age group:
The age group who would enjoy this fragrance is 10-15 year olds.Cute,flirty and playful!

Ideal:
As a birthday gift,get the set of the lotion,shower gel and perfume.It is so cute and again,inexpensive.

Problems with the product:
The bigger bottle isn't that big,is my only issue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by stls

It's a nice one from The Body Shop. Pretty plain smell, mostly sweet vanilla-pear with a hint of jasmine for me. Doesn't change much after application, good silage and longevity. Overall it's an inexpensive basic vanilla scent which is nice to own but a bit boring so bought the purse size- I don't think I would finish a bigger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by applestrudle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a nice flowery floral scent. It's beautiful at first but the top notes quickly fade leaving a powdery, sweet floral scent - which is okay.
I would wear it in the spring with a summer dress.
I really like the packaging of the purse spray and the solid perfume but the solid perfume isn't a solid perfume AT ALL! You can smell it in the tin but when you use it, it's not very strong.
I was quite exited about using a solid perfume and it dissappointed me =( but overall, I would repurchase =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lunastella3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for a very affordable price. Im quite picky about perfumes and I usually dont wear but designer brands. Anyway, I was visiting TBS because I usually buy gifts from there and I ran into Love, etc. I love it! Its a really great daily perfume with a good staying power. Im not great at describing notes but I smell a litlle bit of vanilla and I love vanilla. The best way I can describe it: its a "girl next door" perfume. Accesible, sweet, even a litlle bit princessy. Its not for you if you like more complicated scents (as I usually do) but its an on-the-go scent. You simply dont have to think about it, if youre on a rush just spray a bit and youre done! Its dirt cheap for a perfume and...oh well, the bottle is just cheap.But the purse size is great for long days (as I usually have) because you can easily carry it with you and reapply for a mid day treat. Im on my third bottle (but Im fragance obsessed) and I strongly recommend it.