December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Phiff! Dazzleglass

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

See my review of Eurobeat. Ditto.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the colour and formula of this product. The sheer peachy champagne colour with gold and silver glitter makes it versatile to pair with many lipsticks, plus on it's own it look really pretty too. The formula is thicker and slightly tacky which makes for longer wear compared to other glosses in my collection. The truly only negative thing I have to say is I'm not a fan of the small bristle brush applicator as prefer a doe foot applicator with glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping the glitters would be more visible...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by misanders

In the tube this gloss looks amazing! Unfortunately it doesn't work on my lips. The glitter is too thick and chunky. As the gloss wears off the glitter stays on my lips and does not come off. Won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

holy cow. just staring at this perfect adorable glittery wand of magic could occupy me for an eternity. sometimes i take it out of my bag just to look at it, when i don't need to put any more on...

it applies thickly and is very sticky just like all MAC Dazzleglass. the glitter in it is the prettiest warm champagne rose gold color. aahhhh! if it wasn't going to travel off my lips I would wear it to the gym and even to bed just because it makes me happy! I got mine at CCO for less than in the store which is always a plus. I'm going to be near one in a week while on vacation so I'll definitely buy another one if they have it... i'm addicted to this product in a serious way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by rmlane713

This is my HG Dazzleglass. I am in LOVE with this one. I love the peachy off white color that goes on sheer with just a nice shimmer to it. I love love love love this. I bought this for the first time and it came today and right when i took it out of the box, i put it on, looked in the mirror, and ordered 3 more to be overnighted since it's now on mac's goodbyes list:(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mariana01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this dazzleglass! It makes my lips sparkle and look so pouty and its a perfect soft peach color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipgloss. I'm a lipgloss fanatic, but sadly I cannot remember the last time that I've stuck with one long enough to finish it up... until now. This is so beautiful. It's warm enough with just a hit of golden peachiness, and it makes your lips just glow. The most beautiful Dazzleglass i've ever gotten.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

This Dazzleglass is the one I like to most out of the 3 dazzleglasses from the holiday collection 09. It's a pale peach color with silver and gold glitter in it. On the lips you can only see the glitter and that's why I like it so much. You can make your lipstick or lips glittery without adding a color. I think that's really a great idea. You get the true color of your lipstick with some nice glitter.