April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

Primer/ Corrector - E.L.F. - Mineral Infused Face Primer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good enough for its price range. It goes on smoothly on my face and helps with minimizing pores. I didn't get any breakouts from using this. I didn't notice any major improvement in terms of makeup longevity but I have oily skin so that's probably a tough expectation. I just use it so I can put my makeup on more evenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smooths out my skin. No break outs. Great pump but the lid pops off easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

Terrible Product, I bought it in the Green color for redness and the original clear and they both are just terrible. It does not help to keep my makeup on, it does not fill in pores, the green one really did not do anything for the redness of my acne. The only good thing is that it feels really soft on the skin and its super cheap, but either than that not a good product, there are a lot better products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nicoleligia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

PACKAGING STINKS! The primer is okay, Smashbox Photofinish is better, but Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel as a primer is trillion times better. And it's like the same price? I love elf, but there is better. The packaging gave me hell and you can unscrew to get the rest out, there's still a lot in there when you believe there isn't!
I would repurchase for the great price, but only if the Monistat was out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Price: at 6 dollars, pretty cheap for a primer.

Packaging: The packaging completely sucked major monster balls. I like the pump, but the cap kept falling off, not good for travel.

Product: Meh, not something to write home about. You can definitely feel it on your skin. When I applied my TM over it, all I wanted to do was wash my face off, I felt dirty.

Needless to say, I will NOT be repurchasing this item.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kyleeje

This primer is very light. It didn't have the lasting power that I needed cause of my oily skin. but would work good for someone with normal skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by cairow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UNFORTUNATELY I got my first forehead breakout using this product. And though this product may prove a magical steal for one with less sensitive skin, I'll most likely be tossing. I am slightly considering saving for the sole purpose of eyelid priming, as it had held my makeup in place all day while keeping away some shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

This is perfect for the price. First primer i have tried this cheap and works really well. makeup applies without any effort and did not budge for an entire day with me sweating and walking outdoors. I just love this so much. i cant live without this primer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by blueroses99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great cheap primer. Sits nicely on the skin, not too greasy and does not make skin feel oily. Would have liked a bit more product but for the price it is not that big of a deal. Would be great for everyday use. No horrid smell and keeps foundation in place and helps skin look flawless when makeup is finished. I personally use a face cream, primer, then foundation and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK so far i'm loving this. I put it on after my moisturizer with spf. Use VERY little. Two tiny dots will cover your entire face. Made my makeup go on seamlessly and smoothly. Doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I have to get REALLY close to the mirror to actually see my pores at all otherwise they dissapear. Cheap price - $6 at Target. I gotta say, it's better than expensive brands like Clinique which is heavy like a mask and gets greasy in 10 minutes.

I'll update as the day wears on. But for now, it's a winner!