E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer

3.5

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

I have the green version of this product and I have to say it is a terrible primer. I have combination skin and at the end of the day all my makeup had vanished from my T zone. It also does not hide redness as it promises to. Definitely not repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have used this primer for many years now. I even forgot to write a review about this cos I use it regularly and so far, I am having no problems about the product :)

This primer goes on smooth and I really don't have a problem about this every time I use it on clients. This is also inexpensive and a good quality product. It does a decent job of making your makeup last longer.

It simply performs well that I don't think I would be hunting for any high-priced/high-end primers soon. I also have the MAC but I use this more often.

This is a staple in my kit for many years now.

ELF is recently new in Australia and only at selected stores. Inexpensive brand. I am a massive fan of ELF. I have used this primer and also the Purple (from what i can remember) version. I was happy with the product, very smooth, easy to apply. I swap between Primers I also use Face of Australia primer and they are both the same.

Even for the price, a product that doesn't do anything PLUS smells like this isn't a good deal. Seriously, it had a weird, car engine smell. Blech.

I bought the pink version of this and it was absolutely horrible. by the end of the day all of my makeup was gone and you could see every red mark and acne scar I have. it's not worth it. I know it was this product too because I wore it two days and my makeup was gone another two days without it and my makeup stayed all day. don't buy!

didn't do anything for my face except make it MORE oily and greasy. i purchased the primer in the white bottle at target.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the green version of this primer recently, and I have to say I have really liked it. The packaging is a bit deceiving because there is a lot less product than the size of the bottle would indicate, but for the price its not bad really. I am from NZ, so this primer cost me $14, which compared to other drugstore primers - up to $40 for less product, I thought was a good deal. A little product goes a long way with this product, a single pump will be enough for my entire face. It goes on super smooth, almost feels silicon-y. It makes your skin feel very soft, and even after foundation is on keeps my skin feeling lovely and smooth. No smell that I noticed. My skin has reacted negatively - I have combination skin. The green colour doesn't show up on the skin. I don't know whether it particularly gets rid of all my redness - it removes the red tinge in my cheeks, but doesn't really remove much redness from blemishes. However, I did like this a lot and I will definitely be re-purchasing this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So good
Better than porefessional
Doesn't fill pores or control oil
But no breakouts
Pigments show up brighter
Cruelty free
Srsly buy it

Meh.

This was my first primer, so I can't really say much about it. I wore it for a dance concert, to try and make sure all the heavy layers of makeup wouldn't just slide off.

To me, it felt really soft to touch on my face, but then really greasy if I rubbed it in. Did it enhance my makeup, or make it last longer? Not really. I have combination skin, and let me just say, it did nothing to control the oil (thankfully there isn't much).

I think I'm going to investigate with some different brands next time.
But for the price ($13AUD), it's worth investigating.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I own the poreless version of this primer-- it can be a little drying during the colder months- but during the warmer months this is my go to primer-- my makeup will actually last until I take it off and not slide. (I have serious slide issues during the summer- and combination/dry issues in the winter... my skin has a COMPLETE mind of it's own!!!!!!)

The amount of product in the container is roughly about 1/3-1/2 the bottle. The bottle is made of glass or some other high resin composite and I wouldn't recommend dropping it. I don't think it would outright shatter into smithereens, but I'd be careful nonetheless.

I'm only putting the glass part out there because I am a complete klutz and have a big tendency to drop stuff.

Popular Primer/ Correctors