October 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Lipstick - Boots - Botanics Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by goodie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sensitive lips alert! I bought this just looking for a lower price option for my sensitive lips! I've only had it a few days but so far I love it! The color is rich and it's nice on the lips! I have Chestnut, which is a deep brick red, maybe a hint if blue, but it's a warmer tone on my olive skin. I love Origins lipsticks. The colors, wearability, everything!!! Except they break and I end up having to use a lip rush so it's inconvenient to carry them in my purse. This boots lipstick may end up being a great option. I can't wait to try other colors!!

Update- I bought another one! The colors are nice and rich- big problem though- breakage! Both of these broke the second day I had them. Prob won't rebuy now!! I'm pretty tough on lipstick though, so maybe it won't break for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by XFOLI8R

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the Boots Botanics lipstick in Rose. The color is a near-dupe of MAC's Girl About Town -- a bright fuchsia-pink. Very pigmented, lovely shade (especially for neutral or cool-toned complexions), applies very smoothly, and not at all drying. Stays on reasonably well for a moisturizing lipstick; it really helps to blot it after applying. The texture is very soft -- mine went a bit melty inside the tube after several months. Still I'd repurchase it. Excellent quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got one tube of Botanics lipstick as a gift. It was well pigmented and went on smooth, but it was the wrong colour. So I went out and bought 3 more tubes :) Maple, Loganberry, and one more I can't recall the name of :/ Love these lipsticks! And I got them on sale for about $2 each, can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lipstickfashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipstick at a very affordable price--I just bought the Botanics Lipcolour in Hazelnut for $7.99 at Target, on a whim. This color is a nice, brownish neutral, somewhat like Mac's Twig (or in that same family), but slightly richer. It glides on very nicely and is very moisturizing, as promised--its formulation is as smooth and nice as some high end brands that I've tried. This is a cheap yet nice way to treat yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MaggieN

I just bought this Boots Botanics lipstick in the color Orchid. This is the description on the bottle: beautiful high performance lipstick, which actively cares for and protects your lips. Moisturize and shoothes the lips, using blend of oils to add shine, leaving them with intense long lasting color.etc.

My review: the lipstick is like a cross between lipstick and chapstick. I actually like this orchid color, it's sorta a light pink/peachy color, it looks more natural than a regular lipstick, but not glossy/shiny like lipgloss. I feels moisturzing on my lips. The cost is $10, but I bought them on sale at CVS.

Update: I later got another color called "Chicory", I like this color better than Orchid. Chicory is like a light watermelon-brownish color, it looks natural and pretty, it's not too pinky-which I don't want. When I first apply the color, it is a little bit dark, but it does fade after a while to look more natural, I use a tissue to blot it after I apply the lipstick so that I looks more like a lip stain, even when it fades after hours and hours I can still see a small tint of the color. I may want to get another color because I really like it.