August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Painted Lady Lipcolor in Flirt #201

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by x3n

way too pale and frosty ;(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely no. This is way too frosty and dry for my lips. This may work better for ladies with lighter skin tones, but this is just very frosty pale pink. On top of that, it doesn't have the glossy sheen that the other Painted Lady lipsticks have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first hard candy item I purchased. I love how smooth this is and the color is very pigmented. It's deff. one of those must haves for on the go. I will be buying more!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by 3Macgal

Closest substitute for MAC Dazzleglass Funtatstic . MAC at Scottsdale Fashion Square was sold out of Funtastic. Sephora & Ulta had nothing close. During a back-to-school-supply run to Walmart found this lipgloss for $6. The applicator is similar to the click pen of the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. The size of the glitter is smaller than the MAC. This seems to have more pigment than the MAC. To qualify this statement: When I apply the MAC it is a bit too transparent; I apply more product to get an opaque purple and I end up with super tacky, almost runny lips. When I apply the HARD CANDY to get the more opaque purple my lips are perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by mylilacwine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a cute color! It's a perfect subtle pink for when I have dramatic eyeshadow on. I love it, and it works amazingly well with my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all I hate most lipsticks. The smell, the taste and the dryness of it. I have been a lipgloss user for years because of this. However gloss just doesn't have much staying power and I am always looking for a frosted pink that will last a little while longer that the average gloss. I love this! It has better staying power and it doesn't have that "plastic" smell and taste to it. It also isn't drying at all! A must try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this lipstick! It smells good (which lipsticks usually don't!), is such a beautiful pink, lasts well, looks great with some gloss added over it, or worn alone, plus the packaging is cute! The little pink ribbon and all the stars, roses, and the heel on the tube itself, very nice! : ) I'll probably check some other colors out! It's cute how all the colors have different designs on the tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by PameIa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I actually didn't get Flirt, I bought Painted Lady in 'On The Prowl' but they don;'t have my color listed on here. ANYWAY, I absolutely love this color. It is so creamy and smooth going on. 'On The Prowl' is as red as I could find, and for some reason, any really red lipstick gets on my teeth, so I have to be careful, but I don't think it's the fault of this lipstick, and for some reason I think if I got a more muted color I wouldn't have that problem. I always top it off with my Mouthing Off gloss in 'Drama Queen' and it looks so good! I have always used Clinique lipstick before now, and just tried Hard Candy because of all the hype, and I really think I've converted. Love the texture, the color is really bright and super pigmented. I wish I could give it 10 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few days ago I like it alot. It gets 5 lippies. First of the all the packaging is amazing. It has stars and stillettos and roses all over the tube and a cute ribbon coming out of the end. Its adorable. I love the girlie packaging. The product is smooth and creamy on the lips and lasts pretty well throughout the day. The color is a pearlescent pink...I use it more to accent my cupids bow and lower lip than I use it as an all over color. But if you wanted it could be cute by itself. If you want a good dupe of this lipstick I would suggest Wet n Wild lipstick in 547B or even Rimmel Londons in 272 Frosted. Its basically the same thing but the packaging is no where near as cute or as sturdy. Over all this is an amazing product and I highly reccommend it.