September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Painted Lady Lipcolor in Mannequin #185

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by guineapigdi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It kind of matches the color of my lips already but it gives a nice shine. Very wearable. I like the smell and it's pretty smooth. One of the better drugstore lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to say this is kinda similar to MACs Mocha but not as pigmented and a little bit lighter and more sheer. Really like it and it complimented my complexion's yellow undertones. The texture is creamy like all their other l/s. Good color to wear with bright or dark eyeshadows and wont look like your overdone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shade is a pale pinky-peach (more peach than pink) against my super pale skin. I've seen some describe it as a nude, but I don't find this neutral enough to be a nude. It definitely has a strong peach tone on me. The formula is creamy, feels moisturizing and lasts well. The packaging, of course, is the best part! It's SO cute! These retail for $6.00 at Wal-mart. I can't wait to try more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few days ago and I love it...alot. It gets 5 lippies from me. To start with is the packaging. Its so adorable and girlie. It has cherry blossoms around the tube and a pink ribbon coming from the end...I originally bought this simply for the packaging. Its just that cute. But aside from the packaging the product is pretty great in and of itself. Its a lovely nude brown color with a just a hint of gold in it. Its shiny not shimmery and its a perfect nude color for me and I can tell that I will be wearing it very often. It goes on creamy and feels good on the lips. Its not drying but its not moisturizing either. And I know its weird but these things smell pretty good too so...If your looking for a good nude lipstick in cute packaging I definately suggest you buy this.