November 26, 2014 | 1426 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dermaglow Advanced Night Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kelseyreid2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF.. another HG !!! Dermaglow is one of the best skin care brands out there period. I bought this miracle lotion in the beginning of April, have used it daily, and still have about a quarter of the bottle left.. WOW ( I use it sparingly along with all my other products) !! It is a little on the pricey side, costing about 50 dollars at shoppers, but I lucked in on the 30% off sale and scored it for around 35 after the lady at Shoppers convinced me to give it a whirl,, and wow is all I can say. This , along with the clarifying cleanser transformed my skin- clearing up my acne, tightening my pores and even fading the appearance of my acne scars a little! I will definitley re purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 7:38:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

According to the company (Vital Science Corp.) website, "ANTI-WRINKLE, HYDRATION AND RADIANCE
Clinically proven results up to:
50% reduction in the appearance of wrinkle depth

25% acceleration in cell regeneration

4x hydration boost up to 24 hours

Improves smoothness and radiance

Significant reduction in appearance of age spots

dermaglow +PEPTIDES Advanced Night Treatment promotes gentle peeling, reducing fine lines and improving smoothness and radiance. Hydration, lost during waking hours, is boosted to last over a 24 hour period. Skin tone becomes even and age spots appear lighter" Also "
Pro-Peptide is a clinically proven formula containing breakthrough peptide ingredients that have a dual effect on wrinkles. Acetyl hexapeptide-3 acts as a muscle relaxant leading to a reduction in superficial lines and wrinkles. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide acts as a skin regenerator, stimulating collagen production, strengthening the epidermis. Potent antioxidants (A, B6, C, D and E) work to protect the skin and defend it against environmental damage and a blend of vitamins and essential oils provide moisturising, anti-bacterial and soothing properties for instant softness and improved skin tone.

"The active ingredients in DERMAGLOW(TM) Pro-Peptide Advanced Wrinkle Therapy are clinically proven to confer a youthful, healthy and glowing complexion, without provoking irritation." says Calvin Davies, the research pharmacist behind the range. "This advanced technology composed of polypeptides - groups of multiple amino-acids formed in molecules acting as cellular messengers - makes anti-aging treatments available to everyone who has reservations about invasive procedures."

My analysis is that after three weeks of usage, my 50 plus skin is considerably younger looking my 11 lines about 40% smoothed out and marionette lines softened. This does not irritate as my Retin A does but I would never give up Retin A entirely, and so am alternating these products to get the benefits of both, and using a heavy duty SPF during the day. I am acne prone and this has not yet broken me out, so I am quite pleased and would say I would repurchase this. Retails at $120 Canadian but I got this on promotion.