October 24, 2014 | 1733 users online

Body Scrubs - Olay - Ohm by Olay Exfoliating Body Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tiff4ulove

I wanted a good body scrub this just didn't cut it. not enough beads and wasn't soapy so I didn't feel clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product broke me out ); I actually had to get medicine for it, so no, I would not recommend this hahaaha(;

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by misselyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was not what i had in mind when i got a body scrub by olay. it really does not smell good, and i just don't like it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's nothing special about this product that would make me buy it again. It was pretty bleh. I'd rather use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (normally for the face) as a body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

I must be one of the few who actually liked this. I'll agree it wasn't very grainy but it did seem to get the job done. I didn't have to rub very hard either. It was gentle but I could tell it exfoliated and did a nice job doing so. My skin felt very soft afterwards. It smelled really nice too (I used the Jasmine and Rose version.) This is one of the better drugstore scrubs I have used. I will definitely repurchase this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Fawne

This product was too soapy in consistency. Not granular enough. I guess that is what i expected since it only costs about $6.00. My fave is Borgese Tuscan glow, which is about $42.00, so i thought i would try the Olay.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2004 9:15:00 PM More reviews by junky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

broke me out severely. i had to go to my physician and get medication for it. so obvious to say, i wouldn't buy it again :P

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by beboc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The two positives about this scrub (I have the ginger-citrus one) It smells heavenly and it is in a tube, which is easier to use. Other than that, it is terrible. It just doesn't scrub! I like to feel like my scrubs are actually... GASP....scrubbing! This had no exfoliating power at all! I would buy products in the same line, such as the lotion or shower wash just for the scent though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 1:19:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I was looking for a body scrub in a tube...tubs are too bulky for dorm showers. Anyway, I got this in the Sandalwood and Chamomile scent which is really nice. However, like everyone else has said, there is not much "scrub" to it. The granules don't exfoliate, and there are very few of them. Although I do like the scent, I think I'm going to go for a totally juicy scrub next time!

Update: I used this again last night trying to use it up, and it glopped out in huge amounts, and the grains are literally the consistancy, and appearance of sand! It was really hard torinse off too...blech. Never again! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this scrub in Rose & Jasmine. I must say the smell is amazing but the texture is very un-grainy. I like it but not for the extreme exfoliation. I think I can use it almost everyday except when I really want to scrub, scrub, scrub. It's very soothing at the end of the day.