Ardell Demi Wispies - Black

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These lashes are beautiful and good quality but far too over the top for my taste. They look good when I look at my face straight on but from a profile/side view they appear unnaturally long, so I would never consider them suitable for day use. I even put them on for a night out last week but then removed them before leaving the house because I thought they just looked too dramatic. I love lashes but I lean towards a more subtle and natural look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are literally my go to lashes for everyday use! these are very natural looking and I always get asked if these were my own lashes. You can wear this with neutral eyes and even dramatic eyes. They are very versatile. And with good care you can get at least a few weeks use out of them ! I actually find that after you put a couple uses to them is when they look the best cause they're more blended in and really look like their yours. At sallys they're like $5 but if you find them at wal Mart like $3. So the price isn't bad compared to high end you know.

on 4/8/2015 4:23:00 PM

FABULOUS lashes! They look soo long but so natural (kind of.)
They even fit my hooded eyes!
The trick is to curl the fake lash before putting it to your eye, that way it fits much better and it will stick easier because you've made it softer.
The price tag in Norway, where I live, is kind of stiff so I put three lippies on the price.

on 3/28/2015 1:35:00 PM

amazing lashes! love these ones!

on 3/21/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I always have a back-up pair of these ready to go! They are my all time favourite lash, they add just the right touch of glamour and elegance! Theyre not too thick, they look natural but give such definition to your eyes. Theyre wispie, not too long so they don't make you look overdone. I have worn them to so many different events and nights out, I can't do without them! I love to buy the multipack because its so affordable. Salon Perfect do the exact same lash for even cheaper so when I'm in the US I make sure to pick up a couple multipacks!

on 3/16/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG status!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These really didn't work for me at all. The quality is good, they're comfortable and long lasting, and can be re-used several times.

However, they don't look remotely natural. Maybe it's my eyes but they're soooooo long and spidery and because of that, while pretty, they look super fake

on 12/4/2014 7:04:00 PM

My fave Ardell lashes to go out in! So fun, looks really dramatic compared to my blonde daily lashes. Doesn't look super fake, due to the fact that the lashes aren't all straight. Love these lashes!

on 11/29/2014 9:29:00 PM

LOOOVE these lashes! They're really versatile and can be used on multiple occasions!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I started wearing lashes when I turned 16 and started working at Merle Norman Cosmetics in my hometown. My boss always has these lashes on and they always looked so good!! Of course as most people at first I had problems applying them but once I was able to get the hang of it they became on of my favorite pairs of lashes to wear! I love them because they are thick and long but not anything sooo dramatic.. Just enough to look like your lashes but better! I reuse the same pair for two weeks if not longer depending on rather I lose them or not 😜! I would recommend anyone who wants to just add a little sexy to their makeup to try these out!! I use them on 90% of my brides because they open the eyes and make makes you look more awake!

Top Rated Ardell Products