Ardell Demi Wispies - Black

4.8

on 3/21/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I always have a back-up pair of these ready to go! They are my all time favourite lash, they add just the right touch of glamour and elegance! Theyre not too thick, they look natural but give such definition to your eyes. Theyre wispie, not too long so they don't make you look overdone. I have worn them to so many different events and nights out, I can't do without them! I love to buy the multipack because its so affordable. Salon Perfect do the exact same lash for even cheaper so when I'm in the US I make sure to pick up a couple multipacks!

on 3/16/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG status!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These really didn't work for me at all. The quality is good, they're comfortable and long lasting, and can be re-used several times.

However, they don't look remotely natural. Maybe it's my eyes but they're soooooo long and spidery and because of that, while pretty, they look super fake

on 12/4/2014 7:04:00 PM

My fave Ardell lashes to go out in! So fun, looks really dramatic compared to my blonde daily lashes. Doesn't look super fake, due to the fact that the lashes aren't all straight. Love these lashes!

on 11/29/2014 9:29:00 PM

LOOOVE these lashes! They're really versatile and can be used on multiple occasions!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I started wearing lashes when I turned 16 and started working at Merle Norman Cosmetics in my hometown. My boss always has these lashes on and they always looked so good!! Of course as most people at first I had problems applying them but once I was able to get the hang of it they became on of my favorite pairs of lashes to wear! I love them because they are thick and long but not anything sooo dramatic.. Just enough to look like your lashes but better! I reuse the same pair for two weeks if not longer depending on rather I lose them or not 😜! I would recommend anyone who wants to just add a little sexy to their makeup to try these out!! I use them on 90% of my brides because they open the eyes and make makes you look more awake!

on 11/26/2014 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Best ones out there. Long, beautiful lashes. It's amazing how natural they look.

on 10/22/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST FALSE EYELASHES, HANDS DOWN! Love, love, love these! Perfect for everyday wear night and/or day, the lashes are light wear (sometimes forget I'm even wearing them), they look super gorgeous and natural and they are re-usable!! I am definately not going back to the previous false lashes I've tried in the past. I purchased mine from Priceline for $9.95 AUD and I loved them so much I ordered some more from ebay $19.20 AUD for a multipack (4 pairs)!!
♥♥♥

on 10/21/2014 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My fav lashes! They are so versatile I only wear them for a night out/ special occasion, they are very natural looking and glamorous at the same time (which most lashes are either one or the other) but can be worn for daytime too as they don't look like falsies at all. I apply mascara to them to not only blend my eyelashes with them but make them a bit thicker for a night out but i'd say if you were wearing them in the day time there is no need for extra mascara. Easy to apply and if you go on ebay you can get them cheaper, have purchased a million times and will continue to do so!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite false lashes I've used. They are so comfortable and make me feel like a million bucks. The band is flexible and normally I have to cut lashes to fit on my eye but with these I don't have to. I especially like putting mascara on these to make them blend with my own lashes. I'll keep repurchasing.

Top Rated Ardell Products