April 18, 2014 | 1155 users online

Pressed Powders - GOSH - pressed powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by XXMEMEXX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Combo to Oily skin (T-ZONE only)
Price: Originally $22 but it was on sale from Shoppers at $7.
Packaging: Cheap! Wish it was better, very breakable so you have to be extra careful with this and not throw it around.
Quality: 10 g

Reading all the raves this product got, I got sucked in and bough it. When I went to purchase this item it turned out to be on sale for $7!! I was worried on something that I wouldn't like and cant exchange. I decided to buy the three shades it offered: 01, 02, 03.

I am in love with this product!!! It offers a soft matte finish, light coverage, be careful when building it might get cakey. Wearing this I look flawless! I definitely will purchase this again, For the staying powder I top this with my Pond Blemish and Oil control powder(which is amazing) and it lasts on me for about a good 4-5 hours before I start showing signs of oiliness, but when I do start getting oily it dosnt look greasy, or starts melting or rubbing off, it looks dewy but not to dewy, definitely not shiny I go a couple hours more without blotting, about 8-10 hours, by than Ill start blotting or applying the Ponds powder again. What I noticed about this powder it takes about a good 5 minutes before it sets, At first when I put it on it looked very powdery and cakey, but when I finished the rest of my makeup. I looked flawless, with a soft matte finish, evened out skin tone. I get so many compliments, that my face looks nice. Today, when I went back to shoppers looking at makeup a beauty adviser who works there asked that my face looks nice and asked if I was wearing make up forever, and when I told him it was gosh he said it looked good and that I shouldn't change it. :)

My routine for wearing this powder:

Start off with concealing my blemish and acne scars with Hard Candy camouflage concealer and a 15 palette concealers that I got from ebay.

Than I apply Hardy Candy one step foundation. (1-2 layers)

Than its my gosh pressed powder in 02

I contour, apply blush, eyeshadow do my eyebrows .....)

Last I use a finishing powder, Ponds blemish and oil control (loose pink translucent)Will make a review soon on it.

I definitely recommend this and the ponds powder for oily skin girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite powder ever! I have it in 02 which is perfect for my cool skin tone. It makes my skin look incredibly smooth and clear. People are constantly asking what makeup I use because of it.Totally recommend, totally rebuying. I was swimming in hot springs and (didn't stick my head underwater) it stayed the entire time despite the moisture and sweat. It's perfect, like the other GOSH products.
The puff thing is great too.
My only complaint is the packaging. It looks nice but if you aren't careful, the lid snaps off. It still clicks on, but is a tad inconvenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Milisenta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

i've been using this powder in "so natural" and, also, the completely translucent one.

I must say that it's a perfect combination of price and quality and, also, a very good (and rare) match to a pale skin!

i've been using many other brands of pressed powders but kept coming back to this one- it looks very natural, it allows to build up many layers before it becomes visible and it settles in welll (i always use a liquid foundation underneath)

it's smooth, silky, doesn't irritate your skin... just lovely! i highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this powder in 02 So Natural. 01 is very pale with yellow undertones and 02 is very pale with pink undertones. This shade is perfect for me, it looks so natural on my face, because it evens out my skintone (I use GOSH Touch up concealer in 01 on my face) It looks smooth, matte and lasts quite long without looking cakey if you use the right amount, because it has nice coverage too. Comes with a great puff for smooth application, I use a brush if I want to use less product to look more natural. This powder sure is a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this powder in "So Natural" to match GOSH's "Natural (012)" liquid foundation, and I love it. It's a pale, almost translucent powder that I find creates a very smooth finish on my skin (I've actually had people comment on it). Sometimes it feels a bit heavy, but as I have acne-prone skin, I normally wear a lot of concealer and foundation, so I'm glad this powder is actually capable of setting it. It's also stands up to day-long wear: I put it on in the morning, and when I come home, it's still kicking.

It comes in a round palette in GOSH's signature matte black colour, and the lid of the inside of the palette is a mirror, which is a plus. I also really like the puff-applicator that comes with it -- I find it creates a smoother finish than any of my brushes. Definitely a must-have for me; I've bought it many times before, and I will again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

I picked this up at Watson's for $88HKD and consider this product a really good deal. There are only 3 shades available and they are all fairly light. This is a decent pressed powder for touch-ups. I did not expect any miracles because of the price but I was pleasantly surprised by the overall good quality of this powder.

The coverage is matte and buildable, it was not overly drying but does not have the staying power of a mineral foundation. I had to touch up every 5 to 6 hours, which is ok for me.

The compact looks quite nice, it is all black. The powder puff that came with the compact applies very heavily on my face so I replaced it with a better quality puff.

I am an NC 35/NC 37 and I use 03-Warm Sand.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No