November 23, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! For a $1 this is amazing stuff! I have the oiliest of oiliest skin and eyelids. I am a loyal UDPP fan but this one works just as well and for a $1! My shadows applied well and lasted ALL DAYI love it so much I bought one for all my girlfriends so they an see for themselves. Please give this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by abbyashbey

for the price ($1) this product is definitely worth it! if you want an eyelid primer that lasts for a few hours, then this is great! I wear mine throughout the school day and my eyeshadow lasts all day. if you need a product that lasts for more than a few hours, than udpp may be for you. I've repurchased this product multiple times, and I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

No, no, this absolutely NOT a dupe of UDPP at all. It does have the similar consistency with UDPP but the quality is way too low for me. It's an okay product to practice your makeup on (although the colors will not be as vibrant as it should be with UDPP), but not for longer application. My eyeshadow creases like crazy after only a couple of hours and the colors fades much quicker, this never happened with UDPP ever.

Not gonna repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

Love it! For the price point it can't be beat. It works almost as well as UD or TF. It helps shadows last all day and keeps them from creasing. I dislike the doe foot applicator, a squeeze tube would be better. For $1, it's a great every day option.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great! Doesn't blend well, but it works. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by abjp16

This is a good price but my lid broke but also there is not enough product in the package

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Maddie0582

Nice, everyday product. I save my better primer for special ocassions and use this one for work make up.
My eye shadow and my eyeliner look great all day, don't need any touch ups.
But - I need to mention, that I don't have oily lids and to be fair, I can get away without using primer at all - most my eyeshadows will still look ok at the end of the day (some creasing ocassionaly)
I need to test it on my mom, her eyelids are very oily.
Packaging is ok and I only need a little bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used any other eye primers so I can't really compare this to anything, but here's my review anyway ^-^. I do like this primer, however I don't feel that it does anything AMAZING for my eyeshadow (making it stay on really long, stopping creasing, etc). However, I do notice a difference when I wear this primer because it always makes my eyeshadow go on smoother and more pigmented. I do get creasing and some fading after awhile when I wear this, but that doesn't bother me that much because I don't usually wear much eyeshadow anyway. I also use this under my eyes as a concealer (not sure if that's strange? haha) but I feel as if it gives enough coverage to make my dark circles less noticeable and the texture is very thin so it's very comfortable to wear under the eyes. It may not be an amazing product but if you're on a budget then for $3 it's definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

I have been using this eye lid primer for years now and it is perfect for my everyday look! I love it and you can't beat the price! Keeps my eyeshadow looking great for hours, can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CandyClouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good primer. It works well on my super oily eye lids and it is also very cheap. One thing I noticed is that it kind of stops working when you use up most of the packaging, probably because there is no enough product and that's the only reason why a gave it a 4 lipstick rating. Will repurchase.