August 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Cleansers - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by misseattle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just like how I feel about Organic food (overrated) is how I feel about this product. Absolutely does not remove makeup - and as others have stated: dry, thin, and a total waste of money! I'm going back to Neutrogena or Almay for makeup remover wipes. DO NOT BUY THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by goddring

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These would be fine if there were any fluid on them!! They are almost dry and impossible to remove anything on your face........what is up with that!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by amyang

So i picked this up because i wanted something organic and wouldnt irritate my face. The packaging is unnessecary and a waste. Its in a tin can or something of that. And the towellettes dry faster than i can take off my make up. I mean, it did take off make up but not worth it overall. i had to use two at a time while removing my make up. Its pricey for a drugstore make up removal towellettes and i think i paid more for the packaging than the product itself. Would not buy again, waist of time and money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thankfully I got these for about $3 after a mail-in rebate.

They do not work well to remove makeup, I like to use them before yoga to wipe off some of my foundation. They work "ok" but the thing is...I think they are starting to go bad and I only had them for a couple weeks.

I've started to use them for household cleaning in order to use them up. I like the idea of these, but they don't hold up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by martagreen

The worst part about this product is the packaging. It's nearly impossible to pull out just one towelette without 2 or 3 extra coming out with it. Then, you can't push the extra ones back through, you have to remove the entire lid and pull them from inside. They smell very medicinal and they do a poor job of removing makeup. Thumbs down. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked these up at Ulta. There was a promo where you got a free 3 piece brush set w/ purchase. These towelettes boast a big list of nice natural ingredients. They smell like tea tree oil. The towels, themselves are small, flimsy and thin- I need to use more than one to clean my face. I've used better and cheaper from Big Lots or the Dollar Tree. Just not worth it. The container isn't good either, it's impossible to get the wipes to pop up. I just take off the top. I think I'll take the top off and use the container as a brush holder when I'm done. Perfect size for brushes. Speaking of brushes- the ones I received free with this purchase aren't bad. They aren't dense in any way, however they are very soft and have sturdy handles. The handles are similar to the Ecco Tools. I like to use the contour one for a light dusting of bronzer-perfect for that! If you want the free brushes- go to Ulta!