July 22, 2014 | 2510 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bodycology - Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I complimented my friend one day on her fragrance, which smelled so delicious, like fresh baked vanilla cupcakes! I asked what she was wearing, expecting her to name some high-end brand that i couldn't afford, and so you can imagine my surprise when she told me it was body lotion from Walmart! If you're a fan of B&BW's warm vanilla sugar then you'll really love this scent! I actually prefer Bodycology because the formula is more moisturizing and long-lasting. To me, it smells very similar to B&BW, only the brown sugar note is more pronounced. I took a lippy off because I agree with other reviewers who find the scent a little "off" sometimes (smells of crayons or playdoh) but it dissipates quickly into a sweet scent that I love so much I even bought the matching body spray!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessiekins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent! very cozy and delicious. smells exactly as the title states.
I did find it does smell a bit off when i put it on my skin, but it is probably just my skin reacting to it.

This is very moisturizing, and contains vitamins for your skin. It contains Shea butter which I love, vitamin e & c, and aloe vera.

I didnt even need a lot of product. It was absorbed quickly and didnt leave a heavy, sticky residue on my body.

I was impressed with the overall performance.

I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by JenLovesPolish

I find the scent ok but it smells a little off. Honestly all the Bodycology products I've tried don't smell quite right. But I'm giving this body cream high marks because it is so moisturizing. I'm really surprised by the high quality of this product. It is so nice and thick and lasts a long time. I've been searching high and low for a thick drugstore cream like this to use on my hands. All the drugstore creams I've tried have been so thin and disappear in an hour at the most. My holy grail is L'occitane Shea Hand Cream but it is expensive and not always convenient for me to get when I run out. Although this will never replace my beloved L'occitane it is a very good substitute and I use it when I travel and don't want to worry about losing anything that costs much. I keep a tube in my backpack to take with me to school too. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by TarinM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use The Body Shop vanilla body moisturiser, more for the scent than anything else, so I thought I would get this thinking it might be better and a little bit different plus you get such a large amount and it's pretty cheap too, but it wasn't as good as the Body Shop's, it was actually pretty close but had a bit of a chemically, metallic smell to it, but I guess besides that it is okay if you want something cheaper that you get a lot of and the metallic smell did seem to eventually fade. Another good thing about it is the Body Shop version is really strong, so if you were to put it all over yourself people would probably smell you from miles away, whereas the Bodycology version was quite subtle so you could get away with doing that. So I wouldn't buy it again, not that I would need to because I have such a big bottle of it, but it's a good cheap option.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mandypandee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOOOVE the scent of this. i bought it at walmart for $4 and it's like my all time favorite now. i have three 8oz. bottles of it because i use it allll the time and i do not want to run out! whenever i wear it, i always get complimented on the scent. even standing in line, a lady turned around and told me how good i smell! it's a fantastic deal and the scent is great for everyone, especially if you like the sugary scents the most! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Love it love it love it! It is actually a hint sexy and seductive, which gives off an alluring appeal. I love it so much! I use this cream with the body spray and it smells so delicious!! The cream is very nice and moisturizing and the smell is not too overpowering, unlike some others I've used which were much more pricey. This is definetely a steal for $2!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by razehadley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

nice light scent, not too heavy - perfect consistency

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It's very moisturizing and smells pretty nice. It remind me of Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body Works, but with a more sensual instead of sweet scent. It's not the best scent I've ever smelled, but it's a good basic lotion. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase when I'm done the bottle I have, but it's a good cheap lotion to pick up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by beyondbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and this body cream with the hints of brown sugar is so delicious. As an added bonus I purchased it at Ulta on sale for $2.50, which was a steal. This lotion smells so good! My boyfriend also likes it and compliments be on how good I smell after putting in on my body. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by auras

I don't think the previous reviewer got a bad bottle, because my tube smells weird too. Very plasticky. The coconut one does too. The cream itself is very moisturizing, but I can't get over the stench. I will probably get the orange blossom one next.