November 27, 2014 | 1562 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Mannequin Walmart line

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MariLovesMakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG nude Lipstick. I have beige latin skin and my lips are pigmented. Most nude lipsticks turn very pink on me when applied and do not even look remotely close to what they look like in the tube. When I saw Hard Candy in Walmart I was excited since I remember when it was in Sephora. I took a chance with Mannequin and it is now my HG lipstick. I wear it with Rimmel LipLiner in Tiramisu and a bronzer and either my upper eye lid rimmed in Bobbi Brown Black with tons of mascara or a smokey eye! Perfection!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK ! This is my everyday lip . Its peachy and pinky and i just LOVE IT ! I thought itd be a nude and ugly but its not ! Its soo pretty ! I could pack it on and still look good . Lots of moisture . It was on sale at a walmart for $3.00 ! So what the heck , good brand . I will FOR SURE but this again . try it !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous, juicy peachy/coral! The reviewer below me said it reminds her of MAC's Freckletone (which I love) and I can kind of see that... It also reminds me a little of MAC's Shy Girl, only a bit more pigmented and with more peachy/coral rather than the larger amount of pink that Shy Girl has. Lasting power is decent and there's no weird smell at all; in fact I can't really detect any sort of scent. The package makes me cringe a little; not so much just because of its physical appearance but in its cheap feel. It's a lightweight, cheap-y feeling plastic and both of these lipsticks I have, have issues twisting up and down. Both bullets have all kinds of nicks in them because of this. However, I will deal with it because I love these lipsticks. I do wish the color selection included more nude/pale/light shades... A lot of them look to be too bright or dark for me. But I'm glad I've found the ones I have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by knics33

I am in *love* with this lipstick! I am about ready for my second tube. The color reminds me of MAC's freckletone lipstick. It is a peachy nude with a *slight* pinkish tint (it is more pink than freckletone, but it is VERY slight). There is no shimmer/glitter- it is matte with a very pretty sheen. It applies very smooth and even (I can't stand it when a lipstick goes on weird/uneven and cakes up on your lips). While this lipstick isn't waxy at all, it stays where you put it. Almost identical to MAC's lustre formula :) (YAY!) A plus- the packaging is adorable. A+++