October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eye Shadow - Paula's Choice - Soft Matte Eyeshadow in Tan [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great colour!! It applies smoothly, blends effortlessly, and has decent pigmentation. I purchased a sample and will invest in the full product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tan is a medium brown eye shadow that is too warm, almost orange, on my pale, cool-toned skin. For this reason, I do not expect to repurchase.

Ingredients: Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Aluminum Powder. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Raves first about PC customer service. They sent me samples when I could not decide between Suede and Tan. Tan is neutrality perfected. Reminds me a lot of BB Camel; less yellow/orange/mustard, but still warm. This is the perfect medium warm-to-neutral brown. Suede is the one to go to if you need a darker shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice, neutral tan color which would probably work for almost anyone. I am very fair skinned, and I use it for a crease contour and it works very well. It has a nice smooth texture, blends very easily and wears surprisingly well.It goes with just about anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 1:18:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this color for contouring the sides of my nose and to hollow out my cheekbones. It could also be used for a light contour on the eyes. I used it once in a while. I have now found out I like her color Stone best for contouring since Stone has less yellow to it. I am a cool-toned ppp. This would be a great contouring color for a warm-toned person.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2002 9:37:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice neautral tan shade, great for 'natural' days.