December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Eyeliner in LICORICE-

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by IronFlower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging of this product is splendid like most Hard Candy products. I'm a lover of hard candy and I trust their products. I especially love their no animal testing statements.
While I do adore hard candy, this eyeliner is the worst makeup product I have EVER purchased. It's transparent, it never dries, it's sticky, messy, and it make my eyelids burn. I hated this eyeliner so much.
I would never ever ever buy this product again.
Hard Candy should not be producing crap like this because people need to start using cruelty free products and they won't do that if the only cruelty free products available are unusable!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually threw this out. I can not use it.
The brush is blunt and crappy, it's impossible to get a sharp line with it.
The liner itself is transparent, hardly any pigment at all.
It takes forever to dry, it smudges. When it does finally dry it flakes off.
By far the worst part is if any of it touches the waterline it BURNS. It's painful if any of this product floats in to your eye, which is bound to happen with an eyeliner once in a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Meh. Not too impressed. Neither the eyeliner, nor the glitter is what I would call "noticeable." It's very weak and borderline translucent. Aside from barely showing up, the glitter has a tendency to flake off into your eye throughout the day. This product also takes forever and a day to dry. Sometimes, if I don't have ten minutes of eyes-close-not-moving time to spare, I have to blot with a tissue.
This would be fine if used over your normal eyeliner as a glitter, but the problem is that the glitter has no staying power. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this knowing i would need to use this on top of my usual black eyeliner. That would have been fine, but this liner takes FOREVER to dry and even when it's "dry" it's not really "dry". Also the glitter doesn't really show up much and flake off into the eye during the day. Also, i too experienced some stinging/burning when i applied this! I will stick to the regular "walk the line" in Asphault which is my HG right now.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner is so pretty. I just started being able to work with liquid liners, and I love the differently-colored, unusual ones. Unfortunately, this does not dry on my skin, even after a couple hours. Also, if I actually line my eyes with it, it burns like crazy. I use it underneath my pencil liner, like a wing on the outer edge, not too close to my eye. I smudge it, otherwise it won't dry. It looks very pretty like that.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I was excited to try this. It took forever to dry. It is not a liner that I would wear alone because it took too many coats to get a deep color. If you put it over a a dark liner then it is fine. The glitter is ok. It would be an ok liner if it would dry quicker. Save your money, there are better eye liners out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by holliehobbit

boo, again so disappointed with these products!

My first reaction with this eyeliner was confusion because when i put it on my lid it looked so watered down, not bold like other liquid liners.
It took me SEVERAL applications for it to even be noticeable (with other liquid eyeliners I find one application can be too much!) and even then the sparkle doesn't show well at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

This is a liquid liner with a brush applicator. The color is black with silver and rainbow microglitter. The color is awesome, but the application is kind of ho-hum.
It goes on streaky and took me 2 or 3 coats to get it looking how I wanted it. but once I did that, it looked pretty cool. I bought it for the glitter and you can actually see it after you apply it, so that is great!
It did take a long time to dry, which sucks. I have not worn it out all day yet, just tried it on at home thus I have no idea how it wears. As for now, I give it 4 lippies, but if it does not last during the day, I will take off a lippie.
Overall, this is not a bad liner for $5 (I think it was $5). I would probably buy this again if I ever used all of it which I know I won't.

EDIT: Ok, I wore this out all day yesterday and my final verdict is that this is a 3 star product at best. It took 45 mins for the liner to dry completely and then once it was dry, it flaked off a little bit onto my face. Maybe this was due to the glitter or that it was applied thickly, I don't know. This is cool if you want to work with it, but if you are a newbie to liquid liner or don't have the patience to fool with it, avoid this!