October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Deep Sleep Peaceful Body Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great moisturizer, but I am not a big fan of the smell, which I find too sweet. I would not buy again only because I don't like the smell, ibut if you do like it, then overall it is a good product: application, hydration, results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a superior moisturizer with an amazing relaxing aroma, that I use with the "Deep Sleep" bath soak.

I've been using these two products for at least a year and a half, if not longer, and I've yet to grow tired of them.

Uber moisturizing, slips in pretty well, and very much is a calm restorative fragrance, not too sweet, not too floral, yet distinctive and aromatic.

I do not use this in the morning, as I've come to associate it with an evening ritual, and I can't imagine anyone taking the tiger by the tail in the morning after applying this.

This product lives up to its name, in my experience, and definitely deserves every one of the five lippies I gave it.

(If inclined, see my review for the "Deep Sleep" bath soak.)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Querida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After the Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Body Balm, this is my next favourite body butter from The Body Shop. Deep Sleep relaxes me, and helps me to (do what else) sleep! The scent is lovely without being cloying. Definitely floral but a warmer sort of floral.

I feel like I am cocooned in a warm, comfy blanket of relaxation after I apply this on my skin. It moisturises well without stickiness or oiliness. Love this. I use this primarily at night (bec if used during the day, I don't think I'll make it to work!).