December 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expertwear Eyeshadow-Tranquil Sands

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Low pigment with too too much sparkle. Just too sheer and dry of a texture for my liking. There's not really much else to say about this, other than the price. I paid about two bucks and some pennies for it.

For a nice, simple, glowy wash of color on the lids, NYX's eyeshadow single in Sahara is my drugstore HG. It far surpasses this in quality, and is only a buck more. I'm slowly trying (trying!) to steer clear of purchasing anymore from brands that shamelessly continue to test on animals, which Maybelline has been practicing since, well, the beginning of time. NYX, however, is cruelty-free, so my money will be going to them from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this shadow. I use it as a highlight or just alone on the entire lid. It meshes well with pretty much any other color. It's crease-proof too, so that's a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great all over eye color, not too glittery but has a good amount of shimmer. Works well paired with taupe

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by makeup2heart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

love this product. great for everyday wear. just the right amount of shimmer and not glittery at all. i use it alone and with crease color. really makes the color of my eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this every single day, and have it in my makeup bag. It's perfect for a lid, highlight and base color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nice shadow. It's a pretty basic light champagne with shimmer, there's really nothing too special about it. However it's a nice basic and looks really good alone for a subtle look. I think it cost me about $2.97 at Target so it's a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by deedeetaylor8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect hilighting eyeshadow! It is a nice light beige/cream colour, with just the right amount of shimmer. So simple, yet so great. It really is the most bang for your buck. I recommend it to any makeup lover on a budget. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Very pleased with this product.Nice texture,didn't crease.Pretty & simple color~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Silken Taupe, Maybelline's famous taupe shadow, which is supposed to work on everyone, didn't work on me--too dark and too much gray. It didn't make my brown eyes stand out and accented my dark circles. This, though, is a pretty light golden-beige sand color with pearl--really helps brighten my eyes and brings out the gold in them.