January 30, 2015 | 1851 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:44:00 AM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been keen to try more cream products. I got this to use on my lips and cheeks. It is a lovely color but not in the finish that I like. I would prefer that this be a matte, natural or satin finish but it is a little sparkly. It isn't that obvious on the cheeks, but I really noticed the shimmer on my lips. To apply I work the product on the back of my hand first, to warm it and make application easier. This also helps in not over applying color. Sometimes I use my fingers to blend it along my cheekbone, sometimes I use the e.l.f. small stipple brush to buff it in. I usually apply it to my lips with a finger or a lip brush. Although I'm not a fan of the finish I still wear this. I probably wont buy this shade again after I run out, but I am definitely going to check out more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 5:47:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohhhh yeah i love this little stick of colour! Once blended, the outcome is quite darling: a rosey-pink flushed look with a bit of dewiness. The staying power is decent; even after working out, theres a faint rosey glow on my cheeks. For about a buck, this colourstick is a total steal. Try it out!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell, the colour, the convenient packaging for travelling, but it did not blend well into my skin, it stayed on top of it. Even using a seting powder over it, it just did not stay for more than one hour or disappeared when I touched my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stick! it's beautiful as a creamy blush, and actually I'm giving it 5 stars only for that. The smell is fruity and lovey as well. I didn't like it as a lip product, cause I feel it's a bit drying, and I don't think it would really work on the eyes, but I didn't really try, to be honets. Can't wait to put my hands on some more of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by luxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $1, this gem was so worth it. I wanted to just try out this product and play around with it, just to see how it works out, and I am so glad I did. I use this mostly on my cheeks and eyes, but steer clear of using it on your lips. It's creamy and just slightly shimmery, and it has a very yummy smell. Like pink lemonade, haha. It's a sweet light pigment for your eyes, and all you have to do is rub and even it out a bit, and add a little powder to set it in. It lasts a pretty good amount of time, and I can't express how much I love the packaging. It's very portable and easy to use. However, do not use this on your lips unless you want a dried out frosty kisser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by GingerInvasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually really like this. It actually smells, and faintly tastes, like lemonade (yum!)
I'm not a fan of blushes, as I have naturally pink cheeks. It doesn't work so well for lips-it's kind of dull, and dries them out. But when I use it as a base for my eyeshadow, it looks fabulous. I use it every time I use the "E.L.F. Flawless eyeshadow," in Golden Goddess. It reminds me of a sunrise on my eyes, and matches my hair (ginger here).
So yes. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shinman1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I agree that it takes a little time to blend, but it is well worth it. I am confused by the person who said she used it to outline her brows....I'm not sure using a dusty pink color is the best choice for the in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this product out of curiosity and because the price was so minimal. With few expectations, I used my fingers to apply 'Pink Lemonade' over foundation to my cheeks..and was pleasantly suprised! This is a gorgeous, dusky rose shade with some shimmer, so probably not best for mature or problem skin or any areas where you don't want to draw attention. It gives a lovely, fresh, flushed look which is understated and probably won't last all day, so anyone who wants a stronger look should double up with their usual favourite product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I ended up losing the cover for this, but I still have (and use) this cute little blush stick. It amazes me that it's not dried out w/o the cap! I am a sucker for the cute but practical/utilitarian packaging, it smells nice, & best of all Pink Lemonade is a super flattering color that has great staying power. I have had this for over a year prob & I am not in any danger of running out any time soon, it's like a little dab will do ya! I will repurchase when I run out or if it finally does dry on out, but good product for a good price.... PL is a dusty rose color with some shimmer but not a lot of glitter. It lasts longer on my extremely oily skin than powder blushes, PL is a universally flattering shade, & it's easily blendable/buildable. PL is pretty pigmented, but not overly which is good because it's easier to add than take away, so you may find some experimentation may be necessary until you find how much product you need to have on to complete your "look," it doesn't stain your fingers, & all elf are cruelty-free products.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings for this product, here are the pros and cons..would i buy again? Maybe...different colour? :)

PROS-
Super cute, convenient size and packaging
Good as quick blush
V. Pigmented
Cheap
Pretty eye colour

CONS-
Not very creamy
Not good for lips- drying and ugly frosty pink colour
Takes a while to blend.
Bit dry
Funny shape comes out like crop circle hahah

I think for a beginner it is a good handy thing to have but isn't WOW :p