April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I ended up losing the cover for this, but I still have (and use) this cute little blush stick. It amazes me that it's not dried out w/o the cap! I am a sucker for the cute but practical/utilitarian packaging, it smells nice, & best of all Pink Lemonade is a super flattering color that has great staying power. I have had this for over a year prob & I am not in any danger of running out any time soon, it's like a little dab will do ya! I will repurchase when I run out or if it finally does dry on out, but good product for a good price.... PL is a dusty rose color with some shimmer but not a lot of glitter. It lasts longer on my extremely oily skin than powder blushes, PL is a universally flattering shade, & it's easily blendable/buildable. PL is pretty pigmented, but not overly which is good because it's easier to add than take away, so you may find some experimentation may be necessary until you find how much product you need to have on to complete your "look," it doesn't stain your fingers, & all elf are cruelty-free products.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings for this product, here are the pros and cons..would i buy again? Maybe...different colour? :)

PROS-
Super cute, convenient size and packaging
Good as quick blush
V. Pigmented
Cheap
Pretty eye colour

CONS-
Not very creamy
Not good for lips- drying and ugly frosty pink colour
Takes a while to blend.
Bit dry
Funny shape comes out like crop circle hahah

I think for a beginner it is a good handy thing to have but isn't WOW :p

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Thaidai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought on a whim. i love products that can be used for the lips and cheeks but i reallllllly do not like this! the product doesnt feel smooth on the skin. dont even think about putting it on your lips unless you like displaying crackled looking lips! as for the face, after 30 minutes of being on my cheeks, i had glitter/shimmer ALL OVER my face. i threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by PrettyMixedDoll

I dont use this product anymore.. My T Zones get very oily throughout the day.. I used this to outline my brows and what not as well but it makes it extremely dry, its very noticeable and makes my skin looks like its peeling or crusty.. I would have to go to the bathroom, put a little soap and water on a napkin and dab it to take it off.. Horrible product.. The day i stopped wearing it my boyfriend said to me "your makeup looks good today".. Thats when i threw it out of my makeup kit.. Dont buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nissypikachu

I randomly bought this color stick when it was new in Target a few months ago because it looked interesting and it's only $1. I LOVE the smell, it does in fact smell like pink lemonade. It gives a natural looking (slightly shimmery) flush to your cheeks and it is small so you can take it anywhere. I don't use it on my lips. It's very blendable and the lasting power is alright. I wouldn't repurchase but it's a cute product to have in your makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

I bought this to use as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones. It's really pretty on and works to give that nice glow to the skin. It is easy to get carried away with so you just have to be careful how much you apply because too much can happen very quickly! Overall, nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hellokitteeluv

Surprisingly good! You can pop it directly on your cheeks from the stick and blend it and it gives a good color payoff and the color is beautiful on light skin. I usually apply it from the stick onto my face and then use my fingers to blend. Awesome product for only $1!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

As a blush, the color was way too bright for my typically porcelain skin tone. I am slightly tan right now from the summer, and just straight applying it made me look like a clown. The price is wonderful, the packaging and concept cute, but this product delivers bright color. The texture was creamy, and it smelled nice, like pink grapefruit, and is an awesome lipstain. Use it for your lips, and dab just a pinch on your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love to use this to high light my cheeks just a little and the top eye bone. The smell is so nice to apply is a pain I use my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells like pink lemonade heaven! And for only $1 at Target, you get a very nice pinky cream blush with a hint of sheen! I love this blush!