March 1, 2015 | 1992 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works great as a cream blush. I use it to touch up throughout the day. I am definitely going to repurchase bc it's so easy to travel with and only requires your fingers to blend. The color is fantastic and the scent smells like pink lemonade but fades quickly on the skin. The lid appears as if it might crack on me in the future but I see no issues yet. By the way the color stick is retractable which is another plus!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2015 11:03:00 PM More reviews by msgreason

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of these products I do like the convenience of the squeeze tube but the color payoff is mostly high shimmer and glitter. Product was stiff and hard work with even after I warmed the product between my fingers. I will not purchase this product again I think that MAC lustre drops is a better choice for check glow and highlight for a natural dewy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2015 12:22:00 AM More reviews by kabukik

I use this as a cream blush, I have it in Pink Lemonade color, I just love this, it gives me a touch of color, with a dewy look, it goes on quite smooth and very blendable, but it does get a bit hard on very cold days and very soft on very hot days, so try to keep it on a warm area. The thing I don't love is that the scent is sweet orange, but it isn't anything I can't live with, and for the cost, I really don't care about the smell.....so try it !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:44:00 AM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been keen to try more cream products. I got this to use on my lips and cheeks. It is a lovely color but not in the finish that I like. I would prefer that this be a matte, natural or satin finish but it is a little sparkly. It isn't that obvious on the cheeks, but I really noticed the shimmer on my lips. To apply I work the product on the back of my hand first, to warm it and make application easier. This also helps in not over applying color. Sometimes I use my fingers to blend it along my cheekbone, sometimes I use the e.l.f. small stipple brush to buff it in. I usually apply it to my lips with a finger or a lip brush. Although I'm not a fan of the finish I still wear this. I probably wont buy this shade again after I run out, but I am definitely going to check out more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 5:47:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohhhh yeah i love this little stick of colour! Once blended, the outcome is quite darling: a rosey-pink flushed look with a bit of dewiness. The staying power is decent; even after working out, theres a faint rosey glow on my cheeks. For about a buck, this colourstick is a total steal. Try it out!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell, the colour, the convenient packaging for travelling, but it did not blend well into my skin, it stayed on top of it. Even using a seting powder over it, it just did not stay for more than one hour or disappeared when I touched my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stick! it's beautiful as a creamy blush, and actually I'm giving it 5 stars only for that. The smell is fruity and lovey as well. I didn't like it as a lip product, cause I feel it's a bit drying, and I don't think it would really work on the eyes, but I didn't really try, to be honets. Can't wait to put my hands on some more of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by luxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $1, this gem was so worth it. I wanted to just try out this product and play around with it, just to see how it works out, and I am so glad I did. I use this mostly on my cheeks and eyes, but steer clear of using it on your lips. It's creamy and just slightly shimmery, and it has a very yummy smell. Like pink lemonade, haha. It's a sweet light pigment for your eyes, and all you have to do is rub and even it out a bit, and add a little powder to set it in. It lasts a pretty good amount of time, and I can't express how much I love the packaging. It's very portable and easy to use. However, do not use this on your lips unless you want a dried out frosty kisser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by GingerInvasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually really like this. It actually smells, and faintly tastes, like lemonade (yum!)
I'm not a fan of blushes, as I have naturally pink cheeks. It doesn't work so well for lips-it's kind of dull, and dries them out. But when I use it as a base for my eyeshadow, it looks fabulous. I use it every time I use the "E.L.F. Flawless eyeshadow," in Golden Goddess. It reminds me of a sunrise on my eyes, and matches my hair (ginger here).
So yes. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shinman1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I agree that it takes a little time to blend, but it is well worth it. I am confused by the person who said she used it to outline her brows....I'm not sure using a dusty pink color is the best choice for the in the first place.