September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I don't even know how long I've had this, but every time I use it, it disappoints. Today, for example, I have a pimple on my cheek. I rarely get pimples on my cheeks, but I suspect it is hormonal this time. After applying foundation, I tried to conceal with this. Put a dot on the back of my hand, used a concealer brush, and wound up with a cakey mess. I sort of felt like it was mocking me, as if it was saying, oh, you want to highlight your zit? I cleaned my skin, moisturized, and tried again. Same result. I hadn't even used any drying acne medications because the pimple just appeared today, so I know that wasn't the problem. I finally decided not to even bother trying to conceal it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by bella0412

This product covers like a dream. It is thick, but in a good way. I believe it is for those who want to cover acne scars and spots of all sorts.

For under the eye concealing, this product is definitely not the best as I find it is thick and dry which tends to cake up around the under eye area throughout the day, but anywhere else on the face (e.g chin, nose, cheeks) it is perfect.

That being said, when choosing a shade for this product I really recommend going for something which is the SAME color as your skin and not a shade lighter like many people like to do when purchasing a concealer. I made that mistake of choosing a lighter shade and had to repurchase a darker one because I never use this product for dark under eyes, only acne scaring and pigmentation.

It is also not a product without much moister, so I also recommend moisturising the problem areas well before applying so it can have a nice base to go on without caking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

I repurchased this concealer 4 times already! It's absolutely amazing! This concealer covers my acne scars, acne, and redness. It stays on my face for about 5+ hours depending on what I'm doing.

At times, it does make dry spots appear more visible but all concealers are like that. Sadly it is pricey. I paid a little over $40 for each tube but it lasts at least a year for me.

If you are looking for a good full coverage concealer, you should definitely try this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

im kinda uncertain about this concealer. its ok coverage and its not very blendable.. its strange.. i dont think its worth the price. the color selection is ok

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kutzeyes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not so good. Lancome waterproof way better. Sorry I wasted my money. A little drying and see circles, always. This why I bought it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've actually used this on and off for years. Its not great as undereye concealer as it can look cakey unless you use a very light hand and it seems MUFE understands this as they made another concealer marketed toward use under the eyes. However for everything else this is great. This along with a tinted sunscreen have replaced foundation for me. I just put a tiny bit, about the size of a pin head on each side of my nose and on my chin and blend out with a Beauty Blender. Covers up all the red and looks very natural. Its great for blemishes and and dark spots too, just remember to use the tiniest bit. Once it sets it stays on, though I still use a little powder just to be on the safe side.

Wayne Goss has a video where he make a light foundation/tinted moisturizer out of a couple of drops of MUFE Full Cover and a blob of moisturizer. I tried it and it does work though I prefer to use it full strength in small amounts just were i need it.

My coloring is NARS Fiji (MAC NC20-25) and my color in this is 6. As everyone is saying it darkens as it dries so be aware of that when choosing your color.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

One of the worse concealers ever!!! I just can't work with this I have many post acne discoloration and this doesn't cover it makes it look gray and ashy and if I try to build up the color this looks cakey I really want to return this but I'll feel bad because I used it and I barely used it because everyone says you only need a tiny bit of this stuff and that's not true I use expensive makeup and this just isn't up to standard for me :(!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Rikka86

Read hundreds of reviews on this and wanted to buy it forever but was not a fan of the price. Finally decided to buy it...and I like it so far but I was expecting something much better for the price and the reviews I had read about it. It is still probably the best concealer I have tried so far but I am just now starting on the more expensive ones. Will have to try a few more to see if I can find one I LOVE or if this is as good as it gets. I have been using it mostly for blemishes and will try a few different kinds of concealer brushes to apply it to see if that helps. I apply it after foundation and then use a setting powder, but no matter how I apply the powder to it, it rubs right off the areas I have just applied it to after I have set it. Then when I go back to add a bit more of the concealer to the areas it rubbed off..it starts to look cakey over the powder, especially if i reset it with more powder...but if I don't set it with more powder the second time, it comes right off within an hour. Idkkkk. Maybe I will try using a setting spray with it, but my previous experiences with that has been that my skin ends up too oily and sticky later on in the day, and then I break out. Moral of the story...still looking for a concealer I can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Beautylish06

This is the best concealer I have used to date and I absolutely love the coverage and lasting power. I originally bought it for my trip to Arizona but I have since fell in love and am eager to repurchase. It's a little pricey but it truly is a quality product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

TOTAL HG CONCEALER!!!!! I feel like I've reached an epiphany. It's awesome. I tired it because I tried the Hard Candy version which is very opaque but cakes like crazy, so I heard this is really what it's duped for. I purchased it and the ,money is so worth it. It last a very long time, like pretty much all day with no budging and caking. You can feel that it set in like almost a paint like paint on a wall (in a good way). You only need a tiny bit make three drops for your entire face. I use concealer as a foundation so that's if you only need it on trouble spots it'll last even longer. I had a wedding month in June some outdoor in sweltering heat, some indoor with tons of dancing and it looks exactly the same hours later. Highly recommended!