December 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

Eyes - Everyday Minerals - Sweet Woodruff

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. its my every day eye liner, as I find the EDM Black too dark and overpowering for everyday wear. I find this smooth to apply with my liner brush, has good staying power and always looks nice. And i swear my little sample is going to last me forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by candyapplegrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No, wait , wait, come back, this eyeliner is great! I wear this wet and it lasts all day, and I get none of that fallout all over my cheeks that you get with some liners. If you find that EDM's black liner gets all over the rest of your face, then try this. Oh yes, the shimmer is rather subtle (ie hardly there), but overall this is good hard-working charcoal liner. I've tried a few other charcoal liners and this is great because it doesn't remind of road tarmac...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

This eyeliner/eyeshadow is a spectacular product in theory - a smokey black with very fine blue/green shimmer/sheen. However, I think it didnt quite live up to my expectations of that description. The blue/green shimmer is hardly noticeable at all (except when foiled). The shadow itself is remarkably chalky, which is not something I've ever really found before in Everyday Minerals shadows which are usually superb. It really feel like charcoal chalk to the touch. Also, it really isnt the most blendable or smooth eyeshadow to apply. I really love the idea of the color, and it can be used if you really take your time and apply carefully but this definitely does not really feel like an Everyday Minerals eyeshadow at all, if this were reformulated to address the above issues I really believe it could be one of their more stunning colors, but for now I will probably not buy another whenever this runs out.