August 27, 2014 | 2004 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Mineral Power Sunrise Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

Best bronzer i've used, i don't hardly use bronzer but i sometimes to for contouring and just for a nice tanner look, and i've tried other bronzers like Cover girl which just did not deliver, this one by far delivered as a great bronzer and i really like this product overall !!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this product in sunlight bronze...to say the least I love it. It compliments my skin very well...my complexion is similar to Tia and Tamera Mowry. The color was a light bronze that can be builded upon and I use it in place of a blush. I can assume that they discontinued this product because it's nowhere to be found in drugstores =/ and that was disappointing. Maybe women dont like this product? I loved the brush that comes with it. It helped for perfect application. If anyone is looking for these again I found them on amazon and ordered in bulk. Will last a long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

By the way I'm around a NC35 so this would work for those coloured girls

It's a nice buildable colour, I think some people may think this is orange but I personally think that's flattering on my warm undertoned skin. It gives a nice non muddy contour and bronze, which some bronzers which are more pink undertoned and look less orange can't do, because they end up looking muddy.

It's a bit too shimmery for me, if the light catches it, it looks like I'm wearing glitter under my cheek bones which is not only an awkward place to be putting it but totally defeats the purpose of contouring and retreating those features.

Price - average. Not a bargain but not excessive. I think it could be cheaper, there are great bronzers out there less e.g. Rimmel

Packaging - it's compact, easy, cute, simple, no fuss. I don't mind it but it's not fun to stare at either. The plastic feels a bit light for me e.g. if it ever falls. But I think the weight is great for travel and the handbag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by graceg143

A great bronzer with a nice matte finish.
It makes you look flawless and not orange.

I do not like is the packaging. It comes in a jar, and sometimes product spills out. Also unesscessary product will come out onto the cap if it is in your purse or bookbag.

The brush is really bad, just use a good powder brush.

Will definitly repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice cheap bronzer, and it finishes your look well in you have the right brush. It's definitely too dark for me in winter, and I wish it had a better package, but for the price I'm not disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, it looks nice, its a good color and it would work great except it does contain mineral oil and thats one thing my skin breaks out too so the first time I used it I had breakout. Strange that mineral items actually do the opposite of what you think. If you dont have problems with mineral oil try it out because the color is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this to help deepen my maybelline mineral power powder foundation, and it works beautifully! It's a nice medium golden shade, that has subtle shimmer. Not harsh, or orangey, this is a sheer bronzer which works great to add a natural golden luminisity to my foundation. Maybelline's mineral power line is very nice!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No