October 20, 2014 | 1123 users online

Eyes - Hard Candy - Glitz Stick in Hottie

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cute packaging, but really a useless product unless you're about 10. The glitter itself is too large to be pretty or useful, and it goes on like a crayon...imagine dragging a wax crayon across your skin, not pleasant. I could see little girls getting some amusement out of this (I remember loving glitter back then with an unholy passion), but other than for playing, this stuff's really not even worth the 6 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is a chunky pencil (with advance-wheel; no need to sharpen thankfully) full of glitter suspended in a base.

Hottie is the only wearable color, IMO, and is a clear base with iridescent fine glitter. I put it on my eyelid to the crease and it looks super hot. The glitter kind of flashes light green/blue and seems to stay where I put it. I have not worn it out all day, just tried it at home, and it did not seem to crease too much, but if it does, I could try putting UDPP under it or something next time.

This is a very cool product. It would be good for that fun night out or clubbing. Can't see many other uses unless you are 13 (the target age which some people claim this line is geared to).

Overall, I thought this was a fun purchase for $6. You get a lot of product actually and I doubt I would ever use it all. You should go check this out if you want glitter for your eyes because I have heard some of the other Hard Candy glitters are kind of a fail.