September 30, 2014 | 1853 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Expert Wear Blush in Romantic Plum

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was awful! it's a block of pink cement in a container. The brush and the blush are useless. It's too powdery and not visible even when you do manage to scrape it off. I would never recommend this..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by 1hward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this product only because it was $2. i didn't know how it would turn out, but it doesn't show up at all. you need to cake it on your face for it to show up slightly. i'd rather not wear blush at all than have to put so much of this on for it to barley be visible and make my face look fake and gross. i would not buy this product again, i think it was a waste of the $2 i paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

>____> I Bought this today at target because it was the last Maybelline blush left AND not to mention it was just $1.12 on clearance, So I thought "Why Not?".
Anyways...since I got quite a nice deal I was pretty happy when I got home But... This Stuff Completely BLOWS. :T
It definite not a "Plum"-like shade at all. (Which I knew while I was buying it...) its actually more of a pink blush.
Pigmentation wise: it sucks... I basically had to scrub my brush into it to get any product off considering it is pressed so hard into the pan..
I DON'T recommend buying this to anyone... Not even Very fair girls since I doubt it'd show up on them either,

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by SexySadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this because it was on sale and I liked the color. It really is more of a pink then a plum, which is fine because like I said, I liked the color. It went on well and looked quite nice for the one and half seconds it actually stayed on my face. I tried applying this several different ways over time hoping to make it stick, but no such luck. Very frustrating, especially in weather that is neither hot nor humid. Prior to this I was using Almay Pure Blends. I got wonderful all day wear and coverage out of that. I guess paying $2 more makes a bigger difference then you'd think. I wish I checked out MUA first and saved myself $5 and weeks of frustration.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale for about $2. I wanted of course, a plummy sort of color since all the blushes I have are very pink. In any case, this blush is alright. It's not amazing, but I wouldn't say its totally awful either.
The lasting power is fairly decent; well at least in the winter when I'm walking around and not sweating at all. Packaging--eh. Normal. Nothing to rave about. Texture? Smooth, but average.
That seems to be the best way to describe this blush: Just average. My biggest complaint is that it isn't really a plum color at all, but a soft pink.
Why, then, is it called romantic PLUM!? Oh well.
I don't regret buying it because, well it was 2 bucks.
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by tela096

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy one since I've never tried Maybelline blushes before and considering it was on sale, why not? Well I can simply say this blush is HORRIBLE! I tried swatching it on my finger and I had to go over numerous times only to get not even a decent amount of pigmentation. I decided to use a brush afterwards. The color doesn't pick up on the brush well either unless you swipe it over and over again. Overall, this has almost zero pigmentation. The color payoff is just so bad! I can honestly say, you are better off buying a $1 e.l.f blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I should've looked here before I bought this. It was on sale for $4.99 CDN and I thought that the colour looked really pretty so I got it. Too bad there was no tester, or else I wouldn't of gotten it even for the cheap price. There is no pigmentation at ALL! Even when I tried to swatch it on my hand, I had to swipe my finger in there really hard a few times to get even a few spots of colours, really disappointing. Then I tried using a blush brush to apply it, and I had to swirl the brush in it a few times to get it on there. There was colour when I tried it on my cheek, but barely noticeable. The packing looks really cheap too, just a square-ish piece of plastic with a useless brush. Ugh, I should of stuck to Annabelle, which was what I was going to get! Don't buy this, you'll be disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jafakristy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just such a terrible product. The blush itself is hard and has no color at all. Had to press on it over and over to get a little product out. I returned this purchase to the store the next day.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Shopaholic818

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this today. I was actually pretty excited just because it was only 6 dollars and I thought that it looked like a cute everyday natural pink blush (not plum at all btw) but what a waste! I usually do like Maybelline products for drugstore but this was disappointing. Absolutely no pigmentation, I pressed my finger onto it pretty strongly several times and NOTHING. I might try crushing it and see if that makes for any color payoff.. I guess the other shades may show up since this is the lightest. Anyways I would recommend the Dream Mousse Blushes if you're looking into the brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This wasn't a cool pink like I had thought it would be (plum?). Instead, it was quite a bit peachy, which although pretty, isn't what I had wanted out of this particular purchase. I also found that the blush was very hard on the top and that I had to kind of scrape the top layer, dip the brush in, and then reapply several times in order to get the color to show up on my fair skin. I ended up salvaging the product by crushing it and repressing it using alcohol and a little bit of mixing medium in order to make it a bit more creamy, soft, and able to apply. This worked quite well and now I like the color, even though it isn't what I had originally wanted. Still, it's a sad day when a noob like me needs to reformulate a product in order to make it usable, especially when this is a drugstore product that is over 5 dollars. This is why I would definitely NOT repurchase.