Maybelline Express Finish in Opti-Mis-Tic

4.7

on 4/13/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this on clearance at my local Rite Aid. I was unsure of the color because normally I tend to like creme polishes, and this has a bit of shimmer to it. But I have to say I love it :) It's perfect when you want something a little more natural looking. It's a light taupe/grey color with a little bit of shimmer. Looks pretty and clean on your fingers. It drys fast too and is long lasting. Definitely a favorite, and i'm happy I purchased this. I believe I paid a little under $2 for this polish as well, which is a steal of a price for a Maybelline polish.

on 3/29/2010 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A very pretty cool toned taupe/grey. The bit of pink shimmer in it adds dimension & keeps it from looking too flat. Perfect for a clean & neutral spring look. Lasts a week with base & overcoat.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Really like this shade, suits the pale grey type of polish I've been looking for and I only had to spend about $2 after a coupon to get it. It is a pearly super light grey/putty/mushroomy shade. Love the Express Finish formula, even 3 coats dries super fast.... wish Maybelline made more trendy/fun colors.

Popular Polishes