E.L.F. Mineral Concealer - Fair

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/6/2014 4:10:00 PM

This is the only concealer i will ever use. Feels and looks so natural like im wearing no makeup. I highly reccomend

Great colour match, seems like a nice product, it just doesn't seem to work for me at all. I hoped it would cover the redness I've got on my jaw line, but no. Or maybe I don't know how to apply it properly. But I think I'll use this product to even out my skin tone generally, but then I think I would appreciate a larger container and a better sifter because somehow I find it difficult to get the product out of the jar.

on 3/26/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great mineral concealer,good for under eye circles and blemishes.I use with the ELF mineral foundation,not quite as good as EDM but much cheaper,great for price.

on 1/26/2010 3:36:00 PM

A good cheap mineral concealer that covers well and lasts.My only gripe is that you dont get as much as you think cos of the way the jar is designed.But for the money I cant complain.

on 1/15/2010 1:05:00 AM

best mineral concealer ive used even comparable to EDM. would defintely buy again! only complaint is that it doesnt come through the sifter not matter how hard i bang the container.

Great colour match for my skin and excellent price. Only complaint (don't know if this is just me) but it seems to be very light refelcting and doesn't blend well to my matte foundation. Can't complain too much though, if buffed on properly it's great.
Recommend to my pale sisters :)

on 11/11/2009 1:11:00 AM

Fair is very light, almost white and turns pink on your skin. The Fair concealer is too light for use on my skin. It works best under or around my eyes.

If I apply this under and around my eyes, it provides a luminating look. It doesn't look cakey, and works best for evening, as it is too white/pink for daytime. I may mix this with my fair mineral foundation to darken it up for daytime use...