August 21, 2014 | 1811 users online

Makeup Brushes - Cover FX - #170 Precision Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I switch all of my concelear brush out to this one, it has a precision tip to get the very corner of your eyes and nose, it is so easy to use and by far one of my fav brush, anyone need concelear brush, contact me, its going out the door soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by medsmku

Pros:

Really soft, no foundation "tracks" on my face as I stroke it on, even application, allows me to build coverage with each stroke evenly and smoothly.

Cons:

I lose a couple of bristles every time I use it, getting stuck to my face and in the foundation in the compact. This my first relatively pricey foundation brush, so, for the price, I think this brush should be holding together better than this, especially when my less expensive brushes haven't lost a bristle yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont know how to describe this...this brush is a very useful, overall foundation, powder and blush brush! It can be used for a lot of products in many different ways. But I have found that this brush is excellent to use with cream products..product does not cake in bristles..you dont get a caked on look...it is very pliable and doesn't tug on skin. The best way to use it is in downward long strokes across cheeks and outward from temple in the forehead area...skin looks flawless and airbrushed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

About three years ago, I purchased this foundation brush. I'd been using flat ones and didn't like the effect they gave me. I switched to this one and have never gone back to any other. It is pointed beautifully and gives me 360 degrees of control with cream and liquid and even gel foundations. I get more of that "airbrushed" look because I don't actually put a flat edge down on my skin. It is more of a flicking/swiping/twirling motion. I really like it. The cost at the time was about $35 which is a bit pricey but it has lasted through many washings (after each use, 3-5 times a week) for several years and not a hair has shed or warped. I dry it and shape it to a point and let it air dry. It looks really big and fierce in with my other makeup brushes, and it is because it's a winner for me.

Definitely I'd repurchase but mine looks good as new.