Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

This is my favorite concealer by far.
Its fluid texture lets me apply as much or as little as i need. Even though it's fluid, it's very opaque and covering.
It applies best with a little sponge. I used to set it with a powder (benefit) but after awhile i found that it stayed just as well on it's own, and powder could make it cakey.

The squeeze tube is easy to control. Just a little goes a long way with this. I wear it every day and overall i would say i need to re-buy once every 5 months.

I pay about 32 CAD at Pharmaprix/ShoppersDrugMart for this product

on 6/2/2015 4:00:00 PM

Ive tried every concealer from A to Z , high medium and low end!
I have extremely dry sensitive undereyes and finding an under eye conealer that did a satisfactory job of concealing and hydrating was almost impossible. Max factor pan stick hydrated nicely but did not illuminate and fell into fine lines. Benefit fake up hydrated and didnt really fall into lines but looked cakey and unnatural. I was quite disillusioned and thought i would never find my HG undereye concealer!
So i spied this whilst loitering at the Dior counter and the SA didnt have to try too hard to convince me to buy it. It was super expensive £23! But now i believe it was worth every penny. I do think you need to moisturise prior to use, but it goes on so smoothly and feels like a tinted eye cream in itself. And you need so little of the product to do the job! It illuminates, conceals and hydrates excellently. Doesnt fall into fine lines and lasts about 4 hours before needing touched up.
I am nw15-20 and chose shade 2 - beige, which blends perfectly with my foundation. The packaging is sleek, practical and it has a hygenic nozzle for putting a tiny dab on your finger to dab under your eyes. Just lovely. I wont be without it again!

on 5/26/2015 3:46:00 AM

It's very hydrating and never makes my makeup looks cakey so kudos for this concealer 😀

on 5/18/2015 4:51:00 PM

3x I have repurchased this concealer. It is by far my favourite. Non-comedogenic, long lasting, looks very natural and has great coverage. Elegant and smart packaging. I am very very fair, and am extremely satisfied with their variety of light shades. I use 001.

Also, this concealer does not crease and product itself last a very long time. I use it about 4 to 5x a week for under eyes and blemishes and have had each concealer for 6 months to 1 year.

on 4/1/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Having tried nearly every concealer going and never being satisfied, I've realized this is probably as close to HG status I'll ever get. Although I have very dark circles, made even worse by the fact that I have deep set eyes, thick concealers such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier just look awful on me. Yes, they provide the coverage I want but they look so cakey and even though I'm late twenties I already have some fine lines around my eyes which thick concealers only accentuate. However, this concealer is so light, it literally feels like water on the skin and like an eye treatment rather than a concealer. I would say the coverage is medium - it covers well and is not thick and cakey in the slightest. I always make sure to have a good supply of this for fear it will be discontinued and I'll have to start my search for a good under eye concealer again. I reckon ladies with dry or mature skin would love this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can only comment on the product as this was a sample size in a Dior set they sent me. I've used it a few times now and it is a nice light hydrating concealer. It covers any flaws smoothy and dosnt feel heavy on your skin. I would consider purchasing this in the near future.

on 12/4/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent concealer! I've recently had some dark circles under my eyes, and my other go-to concealers just weren't doing the job. They were either too light to cover, or made fine lines look more prominent. I got 002 beige, which was a perfect color match for me, and this just seems to blend into my skin and disappear, yet it covers the dark circles. Just this one product made my makeup all come together and look polished.

As far as some of the reviews that say this concealer is too thick, I wonder if they are reviewing another Dior concealer in the wrong place? This is just a normal consistency and spreads very easily.

on 10/26/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really don't understand how this can be classified as 'hydrating'. I have super dry skin and this did not work well at all with it - I found it clung to all my dry patches and set into my fine lines. It did manage to conceal redness but it didn't work any wonders on any large pimples I may have, which is disappointing considering the price.The only positive aspect of this concealer is the fact that a little bit really does go a long way.

on 9/10/2014 3:21:00 AM

Ok ladies I like many of u have tried almost every concealer out there. This works best for me. U need a good primer first for any concealer,especially if you're over 30. I use Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream. Then dab small dots of Dior's concealer. In the corner of my eyes and just above the shadow's of any under eye bags, use a small amount of YSL Touché Éclat . Use a damp beauty sponge to dab on concealer .

on 7/15/2014 5:42:00 PM

I am not by nature a high-end makeup kinda gal. But this was recently on offer on Feel Unique and as I had some pennies burning a hole in my pocket, I thought I'd splash the cash and give it a go. Sadly like a number of other reviewers here, I didn't like this at first and thought I'd wasted my money, finding it too thick to work with in my under eye area. But also like others I've persevered and have worked out the best way to use it for me. And now I really like it!

I find the best way for me is to apply a couple of very small dots to the darker areas of my under eye and then leave them for about a minute to warm up (I usually do my eye makeup or something whilst I'm waiting). After that, I gently tap at it to spread it out and work at it gently until it's evenly distributed and looking smooth.

This leaves my under eye area looking really light and dewy and best of all it lasts all day. I don't use this as a concealer on the rest of my face however as I find it's a bit too 'sparkly' for that and does have a tendency to leave odd looking light patches no matter how much you try and blend it out.