December 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Fragrances - Vera Wang - Glam Princess

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Vaas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Too sweet for me. A bit of a headache inducer. I don't like the bottle very well, but the staying power isn't bad, about 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sayister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love love love this perfume. I used it the first time last night and omg. It's wonderful. This perfume was what I was looking for all my life. It's fruity and fresh and when it dies down later on I can smell sweetness. The bottle is so adorable. I love the crown and the ring (only comes with 3.4 oz/ 100 mL) Ahhhh. I fell in love with it the moment I got it. Nothing disappointed me and I knew when I ordered it online I was gonna be satisfied. I did some research and frangrantica and makeupvalley helped me with deciding which perfume would best fit me. :D I really think young adults should use it. It's a scent my age group should use. It's not too mature and it's not too youngish. It's not too strong either. :) BUY IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by iMandiixD

its alright . pretty goood lasting power. too much like the vera wang princess one however.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Sweet fruity floral. Reminds me of a lighter, powdery version of Escada sunset heat. Nothing too special here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Glam Princess smells very very similar to the original princess in the dry down, a light, aquatic floral vanilla. The opening is very fruity, but that dies down in an hour or so and pretty much turns into Princess. It's nice, but it's nothing particularly special, and it fades insanely fast, on my skin, it doesn't even last 2 hours, if I spray on my hair or clothing it lasts about half a day. It's pretty, inoffensive and light, but it isn't AMAZING. Sometimes I want pretty, inoffensive and light, so I enjoy wearing it, but I wouldn't buy it again, no.
I actually love the bottle, it's insanely tacky and sort of childish, but it reminds me of something I would have just LOVED as a little girl...I like it for the overblown girlishness of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

I just got this for Christmas so it hasn't had time to grow on me yet but so far I'm disappointed. As a designer fragrance I'd expect Glam Princess to be a bit more elaborate but it really isn't - and I agree with the reviewer below who said the bottle looks tacky! I fall under the target age group (19 y/o) but I wouldn't wear this to prom like those teenage magazines suggest. Maybe it's just my body chemistry but this perfume really just smells sour (I can only pick out the guava.) Ick!

UPDATE: I have upped the lippie rating to 3! It would be 3.5 if there were such a thing. I have been using this perfume for 8 months now, so it's had the chance to grow on me. Now I can pick out the marshmallow and a hint of cashmere, but only on the drydown. Staying power still isn't very good and it still smells primarily sour, but it's wearable. I would prefer this on cold days. Wouldn't pick it over my HG Miss Dior Cherie though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Glam Princess is simple, generic and harsh, then fades very quickly. Strong on citrus oranges, and very strong on sharp musk. Pear, guava vanilla, marshmellow and cedarwood notes weren't to be seen! I think the citrus orange and the musks were so strong it drowned out the other more delicate notes. Staying power is poor, only lasts 1/2 an hour. Also, the bottle looks nice in online photograpy but in real life I think the matt gold spray on the the bottle looks tacky and plasticky, especially as its a matt finish and it collects dirt. The original Princess is better - softer, more balanced, and more creamy/powdery, and the bottle is nicer too. Oh and if you were wanting to wear the cap as a ring like people say, only the 100ml will fit your finger. The 50ml cap only fits my pinky and I have very small hands.

NOTES: Red currant berries, guava, pear, orange blossom, vanilla orchid, ambrette, marshmallow and cashmere wood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good like sponge cake. Very comforting scent and youthful. Definitely for winter without being too dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Amoridei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NIce perfume, but the pear note in it just wasn't for me. It really does smell good, but I can't wear it well. For some reason, I can't do apples or pears; it's weird, but there you go. Buy it if you like pears and if you like the original VW princess.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

sexy, feminine, definitely darker than Princess. Lovely for evening.